30-12-09 Gesundheit!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

hokova

Re: 30-12-09 Gesundheit!

Post by hokova »

I almost regret I´m not French. :))
Gesundheit is ,na zdravie´ in slovak. =)) which is kinda hard to translate literally now that I think about it.Gesundheit works out just fine! :D

As for the succubus effect,it does affect everybody (though it only seeks out males). Remember Nina´s reaction: http://www.eeriecuties.com/d/20091221.html
-though just for a short amout of time I´m sure it will be fun enough. =)) :ymdevil:
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

Chapter one was about the first day. Meeting Chloe(and Jeffrey)

Chapter two was about meeting Ace

Chapter three was about meeting Brooke

Chapter four was about Nina and Ace working together(Costing Ace a good grade, which Nina doesn't seem to be worried about)

It looks like this chapter is centered around Chloe, at least I hope it is.
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Pickel Surprise

Post by Pickel Surprise »

Okay, time for some random, more specific predictions.

1) The horde of boob-seeking men is inevitable. The girls are going to have to keep Chloe away from it.

2) After the chemistry teacher sorts Ace out, he'll become temporarily immune and able to help out.

And best of all...

3) Chloe's sneezing is far from over. She'll have allergy attacks at the worst possible moments, even if she plugs up her nose and stays away from Layla's hairspray.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

So...it's going to be Layla the Lovesick Zombie Slayer and Ace will be the Xander then? /:) Hmmm I suppose that would make Chloe the Willow, Nina the Dawn and Brooke the Oz. And Armand the pervy Giles. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

albert.aribaud

Post by albert.aribaud »

Pickel Surprise wrote:3) Chloe's sneezing is far from over. She'll have allergy attacks at the worst possible moments, even if she plugs up her nose and stays away from Layla's hairspray.
The most pragmatic characters (probably Layla or, more probably yet, Brooke) could use this when outnumbered by a pheromone-crazy horde by getting Chloe to snuff them out in a Big Sneeze that would overload their senses and cause a massive fainting. Among other effects.
Albert -- would you like to read EC, MC, and DC at least one week late and in French?

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

hokova wrote:I almost regret I´m not French. :))
Gesundheit is ,na zdravie´ in slovak. =)) which is kinda hard to translate literally now that I think about it.Gesundheit works out just fine! :D

As for the succubus effect,it does affect everybody (though it only seeks out males). Remember Nina´s reaction: http://www.eeriecuties.com/d/20091221.html
-though just for a short amout of time I´m sure it will be fun enough. =)) :ymdevil:
I don't think Nina's reaction had anything to do with being under pheromone influence. I think that she just showed a hint of the real feelings that she's sublimating with the cute puppy nonsense.

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Azrael wrote:So...it's going to be Layla the Lovesick Zombie Slayer and Ace will be the Xander then? /:) Hmmm I suppose that would make Chloe the Willow, Nina the Dawn and Brooke the Oz. And Armand the pervy Giles. :p
Nah, Brooke's too talkative for Oz. I see her more as...Spike, or Anya. Or she can be Buffy and Layla Cordelia.

Though if we're going to do BtYS comparisons, than Chloe is going to be doing a Xander impression very soon. You know the episode.
Start running.

Please?

hokova

Post by hokova »

David Johnston wrote:

I don't think Nina's reaction had anything to do with being under pheromone influence. I think that she just showed a hint of the real feelings that she's sublimating with the cute puppy nonsense.
Might be that the pheromones just make u do things u wouldnt normally do - like show ur true feelings. Also it would be fun with Layla.

Sashuno

Post by Sashuno »

hokova wrote:
David Johnston wrote:

Might be that the pheromones just make u do things u wouldnt normally do - like show ur true feelings. Also it would be fun with Layla.
...But the pheromones only affect males, I thought :|

Pickel Surprise

Post by Pickel Surprise »

I always thought Nina's outburst in that strip wasn't a reaction to the pheromone, but rather her just getting mad at Ace for being all lovey-dovey with Chloe. Or being jealous... Either way, not a direct reaction to the pheromone.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Sometimes indirect affects are much more fun. :ymdevil:
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

hokova

Post by hokova »

Adamas wrote:Sometimes indirect affects are much more fun. :ymdevil:
Amen. O:-)

Pinekone

Post by Pinekone »

I love how you guys analyse everything,
I wonder if the Coach or students that are dead can be effected by this system :3
pink wrote: Just had a mental image of Charlie Brown with Didi's tits.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Of course they can be affected, they're dead, not married.......
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Ba-da-bum Tish!
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image