23-12-09 Chaos and doom!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Re: 23-12-09 Chaos and doom!

Post by HollyG »

badwolf wrote:
HollyG wrote:are you a Dr Who fan-Badwolf? ;;)
That I am, although lacking BBC America on my cable, I've been unable to keep up with it for awhile. You? :)
BIG Fan!!
since I was 11- Tom Baker was my first Doctor...we got BBC just for Dr Who! :ymdaydream:

EnjoysTheRain

Post by EnjoysTheRain »

Anyone else notice the hearts stuffed in the locker are a much different color than the loose ones?

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Perhaps they change color as they are ready to unleash the prophecised (sp?) chaos and doom!
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

'Chaos and doom' combined with this being a succubus has caused Gonads and Strife to get stuck in my head.

Darnit.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

EnjoysTheRain wrote:Anyone else notice the hearts stuffed in the locker are a much different color than the loose ones?
Its the 'Critical Mass' thing. Notice they're glowing which teh normal ones aren't.