16-12-09 Pheromone delivery system

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Adamas

Re: 16-12-09 Pheromone delivery system

Post by Adamas »

7.652 years. But the charecters are underage as well, so no showy showy.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

That's it! The chem prof is a witch!

Does anyone have a scale? Let's see if she weighs as much as a duck! :))

ChopstickForge

Post by ChopstickForge »

I like Professor Twigitt's approach to science. Throw it and observe!

JMac85

Post by JMac85 »

Adamas wrote:7.652 years. But the charecters are underage as well, so no showy showy.
You haven't been using the internet long, have you? Do a Google image search for "Power Puff Girls" with safe search off. :ymdevil:

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Not gonna go there again. (will never surf drunk again)
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.

Potato_Imp

Post by Potato_Imp »

Milnoc wrote:That's it! The chem prof is a witch!

Does anyone have a scale? Let's see if she weighs as much as a duck! :))
I vote for witch too. The attire, how the cast of a webcomic about cute macabre monsters just feels incomplete without a least one witch, and then there's the number of inspiration sources that are visible in her: Ms. Frizzle from The Magic School Bus series, numerous female characters, both student and adult, from the Harry Potter series, The Scary Godmother from the 3D cartoons of the same name and Halloween decorations here and there from when we were kids, minus the Green Hag features. Then there's how she is a Professor of her subject. We all know 'Witch' comes from the word 'Wiccah' (may be misspelled) which means Wise Woman/Man, and how the persecuted pagan cultures, in which wiccan traditions were taught, were often said to worship trees. Even some folklore-based anti-witch defenses involved trees. This could explain the in-joke with her surname, which would make it similar to the in-joke regarding Nina & Layla's surname.
What do you mean I'm delusional?! She placed that restraining order to express her joy about us getting married in an ironic avant-garde way!

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Radbaron wrote:How brief are pictures on the internet, though?
Brief nudity is covered by shadow or camera angles, e.g. Layla could have gotten up and thrown blair off of her, but you only see her shoulders and up or her naked back.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

So like a woman to just use the nearest male for demonstration....'Here, girls, let's try this out on this helpless boy and see how it works!'

(shaking head in bemusement)

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Hmmm, not ONE comment that went....

HOLY BATARANG BATMAN!

especially since it was thrown at ACE, the wonderpuppy..

I am so dissapointed :D
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

I am a bit surprised there wasn't an Un-holy Hand Grenade comment somewhere in there. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Potato_Imp

Post by Potato_Imp »

Azrael wrote:I am a bit surprised there wasn't an Un-holy Hand Grenade comment somewhere in there. :p
Due to a lack of a vorpal bunny, perhaps
What do you mean I'm delusional?! She placed that restraining order to express her joy about us getting married in an ironic avant-garde way!

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

yeah maybe if it was thrown at Cujo we'd have made the holy hand grenade comment.

hokova

Post by hokova »

I bet Nina will say ,ohh,puppy likes Chloe too?´
Also I thinki the teacher is a fairy.
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

rild

Post by rild »

Succubi are quite famous for not being choosy about which sex they seduce and then drain the life force out of. I wonder if the pheromones have the same indiscriminate nature as succubi of myth and legend.

Vordreller

Post by Vordreller »

awwwww

someone's a little jealous :p