14-12-09 Stay in the game!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Re: 14-12-09 Stay in the game!

Post by Ravenhull »

Just how many know what Chloe is? 13 July 09 seems to indicate that it isn't common knowledge. And you also have the example of Brooke, who isn't exactly forthcoming about her own nature.

My guess is that the students all know that the others are 'special', but not all are as open about their 'specialness'. Chloe's hiding her nature might be now causing some definate troubles, as per my earlier post.

This also leads to some other speculation on my part. Has Chloe been raised by a supernatural parent. It might be that she is the daughter of an incubus and has been raised by her mortal mother, or some such. Admittedly, this is rampart speculation on my part, so get your salt content while it's available.

Maybe it's time to create a Character's thread like the one that Ma3 has.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

I approve of a character thread.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Ravenhull wrote:Just how many know what Chloe is? 13 July 09 seems to indicate that it isn't common knowledge.
Not really...clearly NINA doesn't know, but she's kind of clueless. Chloe's complaining about her problem being 'visually apparent' - which it wouldn't be if what she was wasn't known. She also didn't introduce it with 'I'm a succubus' - she stated '...by succubus standards...' which phrasing suggests it's a known fact, as does the fact she didn't hesitate when bringing it up.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Sidhekin: =)) =)) =)) =))

I'm getting VERY perverse thoughts now! :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Java
Glazed and Confused

Post by Java »

Adamas wrote: That being said, I'm wondering where girls with builds like this was when I was 14. My first girlfriend made Zii's look like DiDi.
Really? I remember most girls in my class developing breasts around the age of 13/14. I'm pretty I got mine when I was 13, and so did my best friend at the time.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Maybe his first girlfriend was not... *cough* ... 14. *snigger*

SCNR! :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Don Alexander wrote:Maybe his first girlfriend was not... *cough* ... 14. *snigger*

SCNR! :P
*THOCK* I was 14 she was 15 actually.

Guess i just got stuck in a class of late bloomers than. :(
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Renren

Post by Renren »

I started getting mine when I was 11.... :-\

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

R-R-Renren's a GIRL!!! :-o

Whoops, wrong forum! ;))

Also, I first thought you meant girlfriends.
ImageImage

W0mbatman

Post by W0mbatman »

I think I speak for all when I say I heart Nina. :))

Kol Drake

Post by Kol Drake »

Brooke has boobies !!!

And here she tries so hard to hide them in school uniform-ity.... or so it seems from all the previous panels.

*sighs*

Why do all the busty succubii always fall for other chesty chicklets?
Leaves all the nerdy norms standing along the wall staring and getting nose sploights thinking hormonally driven racy thoughts.

[-(

And, re Nina....

Strikes me as the kid who is the late late bloomer who turns into a very classic beauty.... as foreshadowed by the 'history lesson' images of her vampy descendant.

hokova

Post by hokova »

Was Nina EVER in school,for gods sake? Or she just being so innocent that its almost stupid? =))
Poor Chloe.Heh is this starts being a rumor... b-(
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

You know how chickens lay an egg on their cycle no matter what, fertilized or not? I think Chloe is going through her period.

Ominous

Post by Ominous »

A Succubus Period? Interesting Theory.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

ImageImage