07-12-09 The villagers were sad...

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Panchocheesecake

Re: 07-12-09 The villagers were sad...

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Kade leaves Layla for Nina?
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Why not... that leaves Ace to sweep Layla off her feet... ;)
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Ominous

Post by Ominous »

I saw this coming from day 1 of the report. Nina has to be the BIGGEST airhead ever... but that is one of the reasons why she is so cute.

JMac85

Post by JMac85 »

Renren wrote:YAY NOW THEY GET TO HAVE DETENTION TOGETHER!! :ymparty:
Wait, what kind of school did you go to where you got detention for failing an assignment? Or are you having a premonition of Ace's outburst that Nina gets blamed for as well?

Renren

Post by Renren »

JMac85 wrote:
Renren wrote:YAY NOW THEY GET TO HAVE DETENTION TOGETHER!! :ymparty:
Wait, what kind of school did you go to where you got detention for failing an assignment? Or are you having a premonition of Ace's outburst that Nina gets blamed for as well?
At my middle school if we failed a large assignment like a test or report we sometimes would have to stay after class to redo it. I WAS in a certain program of that school, so it wasn't the entire student body that had to do that... We also got only A, B, and F grades; anything under a 79.5 was failing b-(

DinoJake

Post by DinoJake »

Brilliant work on this one. From Nina giving the less-than-assuring thumbs-up to Ace to the blunt as a hammer "You've both Failed" punchline.

JMac85

Post by JMac85 »

Renren wrote:At my middle school if we failed a large assignment like a test or report we sometimes would have to stay after class to redo it. I WAS in a certain program of that school, so it wasn't the entire student body that had to do that... We also got only A, B, and F grades; anything under a 79.5 was failing b-(
If you didn't have the answers when you took the test, why would you have had them later that day? Did they at least give you the test back so you could see what you did wrong?

Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking? Was this a public school, or a private one? Where I'm from, I was able to not even turn in reports and slip by with a D grate for the semester. Thrie chears for the Amerikan publick skule sistim! =p~

Renren

Post by Renren »

JMac85 wrote:
Renren wrote:At my middle school if we failed a large assignment like a test or report we sometimes would have to stay after class to redo it. I WAS in a certain program of that school, so it wasn't the entire student body that had to do that... We also got only A, B, and F grades; anything under a 79.5 was failing b-(
If you didn't have the answers when you took the test, why would you have had them later that day? Did they at least give you the test back so you could see what you did wrong?

Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking? Was this a public school, or a private one? Where I'm from, I was able to not even turn in reports and slip by with a D grate for the semester. Thrie chears for the Amerikan publick skule sistim! =p~
It would be after we got the test back, so not that day, and yes, we got to look at which ones were wrong. and normally there would be a free period to study, or during lunch, or whatever. Also there was time after school.

This was an American public school in California :)

Xeph

Post by Xeph »

Am I the only person that had to reread "Asra-pa"?

IMB111

Post by IMB111 »

Renren wrote:anything under a 79.5 was failing
and that is legal? :-o

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

I have a test in a few weeks in Japanese, if we get under 8 we fail and we can't get into our Japanese exams, which pretty much ensures the fact that we might fail our first year.
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

hokova

Post by hokova »

Wah bad schools.In slovakia u have to get 5 (thats the worst grade,the best is 1) to fail.Thats from 15 to 0%.
But u cant redo the test u have to go answer in front of the blackoboard (ant the whole class).
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

coldkingnowhere

Post by coldkingnowhere »

hokova wrote:am I the only one that thinks that maybe mr.Boodles is a ancesor of Kade? vause they look kinda alike.
Well,Nina..that could have been at least a little longer,dont cha think? #-o =))
You're not alone; I thought the same thing the first time we were introduced to Mr. Boodles and he took off the head of a werewolf.

Cartoonhottie2009

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 »

Okay. This makes me pissed off. 1. Nina should get the failing grade and Ace should get a redo on the report because he accually deserves it after Nina screwed him outta winning the race, humilating him in the locker room and getting attacked by her sister. 2. Werewolfs have been known to be killing machines, contary to the popular belief, they became a mix of human and wolf, like Ace's father and the Werewolf that mr. Boodles killed showed, not just turn into a wolf altogether. They are much tougher, stronger and faster then Vampires and not so easily controled. so to sum it up, I like Ace as a charatcer and he deserves more respect.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Ah, but Ace is the designated butt monkey of this strip.

He will never kick the ball.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)