23-11-09 Get my tan on

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Re: 23-11-09 Get my tan on

Post by Ravenhull »

For this, you best learn where Kaori Makimura shops for hers. Especially if there are any more swimsuit issues with Layla or Chloe (or Brooke... or even Nina...) :))
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Bear wrote:Great... now i'll need to buy a bigger hammer for when I'm reminding people their underage...
I simply look at it this way - if they LOOK reasonably well-developed (and I challenge anyone to say that Layla doesn't), then I can look at them appreciatively. This is because 1) they are (in this case) cartoons, and 2) it's OK to appreciate beauty and sexiness as long as you're not acting inappropriately or illegally.

And appreciate beauty is all I could get away with anyway, it's not like 16-year-olds would be interested in me anymore, anyway.... :ymsigh:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I'm...

ZOMG!

=p~ =p~ =p~ =p~ =p~ =p~ =p~

@-)

I only got around to seeing this now... sitting in a guest office with my boss right behind me! :-ss

Anyway, I appreciate it very much!!! :-bd

*evades Hammer of smite*

You only want her for yourself. :P

This time, I immediately noticed the sunglasses-toting skull pin. Awesome! Maybe the sunglasses are a "real" object so that it looks shocked but still has on glasses in the last panel??

But it took me until I read about it in a post to notice the fanclub in the first pic. Too fixated on...

=p~ =p~ =p~ =p~ =p~
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

blood_and_cocopops

Post by blood_and_cocopops »

um... Layla is 16, Thats legal in most countrys (including the UK, where Bear is tagged as being from, and I am from.)

anyway, yey, Layla is rapidly becoming my favorite character.

Still like Kade, but its close between them two now.

(though I'd still like to see Kade and Ace hook up >.> puppy cats!)