16-11-09 On yer marks...

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Potato_Imp

Re: 16-11-09 On yer marks...

Post by Potato_Imp »

Bear wrote:I fail to see how using your powers is cheating when for vampires, its natural ability. :-\

Also.. he didn't complain when Ace 'cheated' and used his wolf form.

Gym class does suck though... its probably why I claimed a busted knee and went to live in the school library, or went home since it was the end of the day when we had gym usually. :ymdevil:
He didn't need to, on account that Ace's attempt to win the race via cheating werewolf powers was stopped cold by a glomping Nina, causing him to lose a bet with the stupid lizard brothers as a result, which serve as consequences for wolfing out. Besides, making Layla wear the anchor had more to do with her punk attitude about gym participation than vampire speed. I'd have done the same in the ghost pirate's shoes. She's getting too old to expect adults, especially ones with authority powers, to simply humor that MMO griefer attitude without any consequences.
What do you mean I'm delusional?! She placed that restraining order to express her joy about us getting married in an ironic avant-garde way!

Mint-Pie

Post by Mint-Pie »

Potato_Imp wrote:that MMO griefer attitude
What in the world does being annoyed at stuff have to do with MMO games in the slightest?

Potato_Imp

Post by Potato_Imp »

piemanmoo wrote:
Potato_Imp wrote:that MMO griefer attitude
What in the world does being annoyed at stuff have to do with MMO games in the slightest?
Degrees of how repugnant "being annoyed at stuff" is expressed. The right MMO games tend to have griefers who take it pretty far, often to the point of raising their victims' blood pressure. I'm speaking from experience.
I also didn't want to profile it as "teenaged attitude" on account that there are one too many cases of adults harboring that snottiness well past their 20s. It ain't unique to adolescence, you don't naturally outgrow it just by turning 18 or older, and I hate the common meme that it is and you do.
What do you mean I'm delusional?! She placed that restraining order to express her joy about us getting married in an ironic avant-garde way!

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Wait did she teleport is superspeeded?
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Based on the 'speed lines' in panel 3 (or at least they appear to be that), she supersped.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."