30-09-09 Heebie-jeebie eyes!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 30-09-09 Heebie-jeebie eyes!

Post by Don Alexander »

Aaaaand I had to look up Melusine to actually get it.

So, if she grows up, will she change her name to River Lynn? \:D/

And is she from Brooklyn?

Questions, questions...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Potato_Imp

Post by Potato_Imp »

Don Alexander wrote:Aaaaand I had to look up Melusine to actually get it.

So, if she grows up, will she change her name to River Lynn? \:D/

And is she from Brooklyn?

Questions, questions...
both 'Brooke' and 'Lynn' refer to river-like bodies of water.
What do you mean I'm delusional?! She placed that restraining order to express her joy about us getting married in an ironic avant-garde way!

Matuse

Post by Matuse »

You are all, somewhat oddly, assuming that Green Girl is in fact Brooke Lynn. Note that when rollcall is being taken, the voice responding to the name is behind Chloe, but Green Girl is sitting behind Nina.

Based on the "heebie jeebie eyes" part, I think she has some kind of hypnotism ability, and that she turned Nina around so Nina wouldn't be looking Green Girl in the eyes when she set it off to get back at the lizard boys.

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

I like strong women.
This strip makes me think the new girl is my favorite character so far.
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Brooke girl actually had a cute face when she said guy.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

IS_Wolf

Post by IS_Wolf »

Matuse wrote:You are all, somewhat oddly, assuming that Green Girl is in fact Brooke Lynn. Note that when rollcall is being taken, the voice responding to the name is behind Chloe, but Green Girl is sitting behind Nina.
That's because we already did an analysis of the seating and the presented art in another thread. All things considered the only person who could've answered based upon the art and the seating arrangements is the Green Girl sitting behind Nina. Ergo, she must be Brooke Lynn from Brooklyn. :p

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Well she could be Brooke Lynn from Alberta. :ymdevil:
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image