09-09-09 You pick all those yourself?

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

sandman

Re: 09-09-09 You pick all those yourself?

Post by sandman »

Hmmm it seems that Chloe is rather popular lately,I wonder why? It seems that Blair might have some compitition.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Now we shall find out Blair's powers. This can't be allowed to continue!!! :ymsmug:

Speaking of, I'm actually a bit shocked a new chapter has begun, I was looking forward to Nina returning to Ace...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

hokova

Post by hokova »

,,No...they magically appeared here...´´
A devil boy in the behind,eh? wonder who will she go out with,since she became miss popular in the school.
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

nope her breasts are aligned well. Just that its a bit hard to judge their position because one side of her and one of her breasts is obscured by a bouquet. But if you look at the top curvature of her visiblebreast, you'll see it starts at a point in line with the center of her cross-wise tie. Which unto itsself in positioned in the middle of her body [vertically]

oh and EPic tits turns straight girls into lebians in 0.31 seconds [points to the left of the panel] [or is that a boy?]
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

She's joking right. She cannot possilbly be that thick. Oh, God! I don't think she's joking. :(

On a not so lighter note, I just want to say what I think about folks who disparage young men for acting this way at this age.
It's mean. :(
Boys are conditioned from a very young age to like women. "When you grow up, you'll get merried," "When a man and a woman love each other very very much..." ect. ect. Not little girls. (Lolicon anime and Tapanga from "Boy Meets World" doesn't count. 8-| )
When the first girl in the class grows breasts, she starts to look womenly. The power this has cannot be underestimated, and the feelings it filled me with when I was younger came as kind of a shock.They treat that girl different becuase they can't help it. A girl who looks that way awakens something very primal inside them, at least in my experiance. Yeah, the boys can be a little dumb about it, but it's just part of growing up and I think that expecting young men to act like some high-minded gentalmen who is above it all is overly idealistic and unfair. They grin and slobber because they've had exactly zero time to be used to these feelings. Cut them some slack, people.
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

RoninAngel wrote:She's joking right. She cannot possilbly be that thick. Oh, God! I don't think she's joking. :(

On a not so lighter note, I just want to say what I think about folks who disparage young men for acting this way at this age.
It's mean. :(
Boys are conditioned from a very young age to like women. "When you grow up, you'll get merried," "When a man and a woman love each other very very much..." ect. ect. Not little girls. (Lolicon anime and Tapanga from "Boy Meets World" doesn't count. 8-| )
When the first girl in the class grows breasts, she starts to look womenly. The power this has cannot be underestimated, and the feelings it filled me with when I was younger came as kind of a shock.They treat that girl different becuase they can't help it. A girl who looks that way awakens something very primal inside them, at least in my experiance. Yeah, the boys can be a little dumb about it, but it's just part of growing up and I think that expecting young men to act like some high-minded gentalmen who is above it all is overly idealistic and unfair. They grin and slobber because they've had exactly zero time to be used to these feelings. Cut them some slack, people.
No, boys just want to fuck and jerk as soon as they learn about it, usually around 10. Then again, I live in miami.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Seems like Chloe has her work cut out for her. Ralph from the Muppets, Mouse-Boy, a demon that looks like he could be her brother, Weevil Underwood, the Little Mummy's Boy, Walrus Lad, and the One Eyed Monster? That's kind of rough.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

semika wrote:Is it just me or is the placement of Chloe's boobs a little off in this image? There seems to be one in the centre of her chest. Sorry Giz, usually I'm the biggest fan of your work. :(
No worries, Semika. :)
I'm always willing to change a drawing when someone points things out that I may have missed. Here, I'm not too sure what to do. Here's the basic structure shown as outline.
Attachments
chloe.jpg
chloe.jpg (25.44 KiB) Viewed 8132 times

Undisclosed

Post by Undisclosed »

@RoninAngel-I'll admit I started acting that way on the advent when I hit puberty (at 11),but I quickly came back to my senses and kept treating women like I normally do...like a gentleman.My mom and grandparents raised me better than that,and even though the world is full whores on both sides of the gender spectrum,it goes a long way treating someone properly instead of like a piece of meat you want to slobber on.

@Panchocheesecake-Get out of my head.GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!

@Gil Hamilton-I feel incline to make a Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged joke here,but I haven't watched that show in awhile and I know I would fail miserably trying to do so.Unless it has something to do with one of the other characters,no trouble there.Zug zug.

@Giz-It's awkward positioning,but I think everyone should have the gist of the view now that you shown what you were going for :).
ImageThis signature is very pointless for you to be looking at.Image

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I'm just wondering... who or what is Brooke Lynn? *Dun dun duuhhhh!*

BillyH666

Post by BillyH666 »

I'm just wondering... who or what is Brooke Lynn? *Dun dun duuhhhh!*
A female anthropomorphic personification of Brooklyn? I can see it now, a fat, ugly, thick accented, middle aged woman with a bottle of scotch and a baseball bat <shudder> :-s

Java
Glazed and Confused

Post by Java »

Giz wrote:
semika wrote:Is it just me or is the placement of Chloe's boobs a little off in this image? There seems to be one in the centre of her chest. Sorry Giz, usually I'm the biggest fan of your work. :(
No worries, Semika. :)
I'm always willing to change a drawing when someone points things out that I may have missed. Here, I'm not too sure what to do. Here's the basic structure shown as outline.
Perhaps this might make a little more sense to you Giz?

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Java wrote:Perhaps this might make a little more sense to you Giz?
Her boobs are bigger than what you drew, and her arms are more forward, moving her boobs in closer together. The drawn middle line is the opening of her vest, and not her boob anyway. So it works either way.

Miss Vavavavoom
Location: Oz, living in the Emerald City with the Scarecrow as my sugar daddy

Post by Miss Vavavavoom »

Don Alexander wrote:"No... They just magically appeared. Why is everyone staring at me?"
Hey, that's what I said when I got boobs in 5th grade!
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

Resident burlesque queen and sex kitten.
Looking for an artist for my comic! Please message me if you are interested

AbstractVagabond

Post by AbstractVagabond »

Java wrote:
Perhaps this might make a little more sense to you Giz?

I never knew it was possible to say, but those are some masculine boobs.
Tune in next time to find out what the cow says.
"Moo?"
Dude! No spoilers!