07-09-09 B-b-b-bare ch-ch-ch-ch-ch

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 07-09-09 B-b-b-bare ch-ch-ch-ch-ch

Post by Don Alexander »

You do realize Kade is a werecat?? Next best thing to a kitty in the strip...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

negzee

Post by negzee »

Giz wrote:
negzee wrote:Is it just me or does that bit of flower stem make it look like Blair's got some goatee action goin' on?
Once you mentioned it, I couldn't stop seeing it. Tried to fix it a bit. Hit refresh if you don't see it. Hopefully it's better. ^^'
Hee! ^_^

Just to be clear, my original comment wasn't meant to be critical, just an idle observation. And dawwwwww flowers. ^^ I wonder how old Blair is. (Is that the doll's name or the spirit's name?)

On the Nina/Ace front, I really hope the two of them eventually get together now.

IS_Wolf

Post by IS_Wolf »

Undisclosed wrote:I wonder what Chloe's reaction will be?
She seems to be flabbergasted.

And Ace-skin rug seems very likely, especially if Pops learns of it. (Going with the premise that Nina and Layla's old man will be as against this coupling as Karin's old man was with her choice of bf in Chibi Vampire.)

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

So, this time it's exactly what it sounds like.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Heh heh heh. Way to short your elder sister out there Nina. And yes, it seems Blair is indeed fully motive. Lock up your underware drawers girls. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

ruff1298

Post by ruff1298 »

Ah, nothing like the sight of an older sister being outclassed by her much younger sister, right?