24-08-09 Best puppy ever!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 4-08-09 Best puppy ever!

Post by Don Alexander »

Cooties at 14... must be eerie cooties!

Ba-DUM tish
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Power_Pachyderms

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

Another one to throw my hat in the ring that she's going to one day regret this. She had a NAKED boy in her arms. :))
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Don Alexander, report to the agony booth immediately. Your ten minute session has been scheduled. #-o
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Power_Pachyderms wrote:Another one to throw my hat in the ring that she's going to one day regret this. She had a NAKED boy in her arms. :))
100% agreement.

Wait till Layla finds out!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Ravenhull wrote:Don Alexander, report to the agony booth immediately. Your ten minute session has been scheduled. #-o
If I have to be punished, I want Teach to do it! ;;) :x
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Re: 24-08-09 Best puppy ever!

Post by Ravenhull »

Great... now I can't look at Teacher2B's avi without imagining that it was cropped to not show the leather corset and leather crop... #-o

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

And the paddle. Don't forget the paddle.
ImageImage

blood_and_cocopops

Post by blood_and_cocopops »

haha, awesome update and awesome comic so far. Glad I stummbled across it :p

kind of glad the two didn't become a pairing. I'm still hoping for a bit of a werewolf/werecat relationship, those two look cute together.
Layla can share her kitty I'm sure.

Potato_Imp

Post by Potato_Imp »

Paul wrote:
Power_Pachyderms wrote:Another one to throw my hat in the ring that she's going to one day regret this. She had a NAKED boy in her arms. :))
100% agreement.

Wait till Layla finds out!
Let's just hope she finds out long after the present, cause if she walks in right now and sees her little sister upset by a guy in the nude, well, let's just say Chew Toy Werewolf's bad day is just getting started...
What do you mean I'm delusional?! She placed that restraining order to express her joy about us getting married in an ironic avant-garde way!

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Yet still, I live...

bigsol81

Post by bigsol81 »

It's common for people that write stories/comics/TV scripts (rarer in that last example) to make teenaged characters act younger than they really are. It's not unusual at all to see a 12-14 year old character acting like they're 9-10. By 14, pretty much anyone, male or female, has developed considerable attraction towards the opposite sex. The only explanation here would be that vampires somehow mature slower or something. 'Cooties' is not something a 14 year old thinks about unless they were raised in a heavily sheltered life or something. Of course, children don't even learn about cooties unless they're interacting with other children in public. That's usually a 'schoolyard myth' type deal.

I'm not complaining about Nina's 'cuteness'. I like it, it fits her personality, but I don't think she needs to act childish and 4 years younger than she really is just to be cute. Simply being hyperactive and super nice to everyone and even a little naive is more than enough.

I think Giz was trying to illustrate the differences between Layla (the older sister) and Nina (the younger sister), but didn't want to place their ages too far apart. Honestly, the way they interact reminds me of my ex GF and her little sister. However, my ex was 21 and her little sister was 11. It would make more sense, though, if Nina would act more her age.

numerrik

Post by numerrik »

I have lost all sympathy for Nina. Seriously, she should be the one on jock washing duty for a month. Maybe then she will learn to respect naked boys, and that cooties are just a myth, though cuties are the real deal.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Seems appropriate: