19-08-09 Hello, self-esteem!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

kiebeau

Re: 19-08-09 Hello, self-esteem!

Post by kiebeau »

:)) Bwhahahahaha!!!! :))

on another note; poor love, surely there'll have a rematch?

hokova

Post by hokova »

Could also just be a case of her taking to him as a little girl would to a cute puppy. Nothing romantic perse, but more a favourite pet. Which is something he might not like, leads to conflict, and that eventually leads to romance. :p
This one was right.XD :)
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

Ominous

Post by Ominous »

How Anti-Climatic.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

In the last comic, he tore his shirt off, yes, but...

WHAT DID HE DO WITH HIS PANTS??? x_x

Transforming back will be... embarrassing. :ymsmug:

And maybe enlightening. ;))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

ruff1298

Post by ruff1298 »

Ravenhull wrote:So, when does a werewolf cease to be considered a werepup? Inquiring minds want to know. And so do I. :-\
A WerePup still isn't housebroken, doesn't sit, roll, or lie down on command, and still chews up the furniture. I have experience with a friend who is LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG overdue for those three...

ruff1298

Post by ruff1298 »

@Don Alexander: I'm pretty sure as a runner he has several spare clothes in the locker rooms unlike me who stinks for the rest of the day because I never want to bring extras. If those imps burned them or buried them... yeah, I think that's where hiding clothes in that one loose brick in the wall comes in handy.

Random Thought: what if he actually manages to find a loose brick that opens up to an obscure corner but still offers a great view of the girls' locker room in the next room over? Most gyms like that school probably are very space efficient or budget-wise so the two room might as well be connected by a thick wall.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Ugh... ya made me think of the episode of Smallville where Clark's x-ray vision first manifested.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Potato_Imp

Post by Potato_Imp »

Ravenhull wrote:Don, you will just have to settle for Layla for now. ;)
Awwww, she has a black taco-hammock. How very goth.
What do you mean I'm delusional?! She placed that restraining order to express her joy about us getting married in an ironic avant-garde way!

Power_Pachyderms

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

Ok,

I had to start commenting here cause this was just too funny. Poor fella, cost him the race. However, I must also point out that he now has a cute dhampir chic (cause she can't be a true Vampire and not drink blood) glomped on to him, so is it REALLY that bad? And will we get to see him in Garau form when he gets mad? :-B
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

For what is is worth for our poor wolf the Fuzzy Wuzzys were skilled and renoun warriers. The Britiish had great respect for them, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadendoa http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuzzy-Wuzzy Perhaps the couch could point that out.

Fuzzy-Wuzzy
Rudyard Kipling

We've fought with many men acrost the seas,
An' some of 'em was brave an' some was not:
The Paythan an' the Zulu an' Burmese;
But the Fuzzy was the finest o' the lot.
We never got a ha'porth's change of 'im:
'E squatted in the scrub an' 'ocked our 'orses,
'E cut our sentries up at Sua"kim",
An' 'e played the cat an' banjo with our forces.
So 'ere's "to" you, Fuzzy-Wuzzy, at your 'ome in the Soudan;
You're a pore benighted 'eathen but a first-class fightin' man;
We gives you your certificate, an' if you want it signed
We'll come an' 'ave a romp with you whenever you're inclined.
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

Potato_Imp

Post by Potato_Imp »

Power_Pachyderms wrote:Ok,

I had to start commenting here cause this was just too funny. Poor fella, cost him the race. However, I must also point out that he now has a cute dhampir chic (cause she can't be a true Vampire and not drink blood) glomped on to him, so is it REALLY that bad? And will we get to see him in Garau form when he gets mad? :-B
Can't be a dhampir either, 'cause she's vampire on both sides.
Don't forget werewolves don't usually shape-shift during daylight hours, much less voluntarily.

Eerie Cuties has it's own continuity concerning both, which fortunately is still in the works, if you want to give Gis any ideas...
What do you mean I'm delusional?! She placed that restraining order to express her joy about us getting married in an ironic avant-garde way!

Chase-san

Post by Chase-san »

Maybe Nina is just related to count chocula. :)

(I have been waiting to say that since I first found out she only ate chocolate, hopefully no one else already used it.)

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

I'm not sure it makes a difference. If the track meet is with human schools transforming for speed might not be an option.

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

It's a double-edged sword. On the one hand he just got embarrassed in front of some cool kids. But on the other, had a girl dressed in that uniform jumped on me when I was 14...oh man, I'd be happy for days.
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Don Alexander wrote:In the last comic, he tore his shirt off, yes, but...

WHAT DID HE DO WITH HIS PANTS??? x_x

Transforming back will be... embarrassing. :ymsmug:

And maybe enlightening. ;))
That's simple. Nothing happened to his pants, they'll just reappear when he changes back. Kinda like how Bruce Banner's infamous purple pants fit the Hulk.