17-08-09 Thar she blows!

Post by Giz »

New strip! http://www.eeriecuties.com/d/20090817.html

And an hour earlier than usual! ;)

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Re: 17-08-09 Thar she blows!

Post by Ravenhull »

Giz wrote:And an hour earlier than usual! ;)
Ya sneaky little thing you... ;)

And Nina has a thing for hairy white boys, I see...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

vince3

Post by vince3 »

Me thinks Nina's smitten with the young werewolf......... *wonders if in this world there is a similar bad relationship between vampires and werewolves, like in the Underworld series......* :-? :-? :-?

Ominous

Post by Ominous »

Somehow, I knew this would happen. She says she's not interested in sweaty boys in Gym Shorts. As soon as she gets out there, she is more than interested.

ThunderBird

Post by ThunderBird »

vince3 wrote:Me thinks Nina's smitten with the young werewolf......... *wonders if in this world there is a similar bad relationship between vampires and werewolves, like in the Underworld series......* :-? :-? :-?
I already asked the same question when Kade was first introduced and we didn't really know what he was. I remember someone saying Giz has a penchant for deconstructing tropes, so I think that won't be the situation here.

Also, falling in love with a mortal enemy makes for kinda bittersweet story, and I don't think it would suit the comic's light tone...

hokova

lol

Post by hokova »

seeems that nina dont like boys...she like wolves! lol
GO WOLFIE!
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

CaliforniaDave

Post by CaliforniaDave »

Aaaaaaaand the learning process begins in 3...2...1...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Don Alexander, last Wednesday, wrote:My prediction: Werewolfboy is way behind, shifts, speeds up, and wins.

He gains glory and the wench!! The wench being Nina. Time for your first boyfriend, little vampire! ;))
:ymsmug: :ymsmug: :ymsmug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Isn't she like, 10 or something? Or do vampires age differently. Dunno, not a big fan of magical stuff.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Well this is itneresting.... Layla has werekitty bf, Nina may have werepuppy boyfriend... anyone spot the parralells? lol

I guess I should have seen this one comming given teh previous strip.... Oh wait, I did :)

IS_Wolf

Post by IS_Wolf »

Could also just be a case of her taking to him as a little girl would to a cute puppy. Nothing romantic perse, but more a favourite pet. Which is something he might not like, leads to conflict, and that eventually leads to romance. :p

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Panchocheesecake wrote:Isn't she like, 10 or something? Or do vampires age differently. Dunno, not a big fan of magical stuff.
Cast list says 14. Being a kawaiiko means she acts younger than she is or even feels.

sandman

Post by sandman »

Why is Wolfie's hand fur brown and the body fur is white? Is he an albino werewolf? :ymhug:
Last edited by sandman on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

They're gloves.

Potato_Imp

Post by Potato_Imp »

Panchocheesecake wrote:Isn't she like, 10 or something? Or do vampires age differently. Dunno, not a big fan of magical stuff.
Awfully curvy for a 10-year-old, don't you think?
I think the cast page said she was 14, which would make her, since this is her second day at this school, a high school freshman.
Long overdue for her first crush, not unlike another teenaged protagonist from a comic Gis used to work on, who had hers even later.
What do you mean I'm delusional?! She placed that restraining order to express her joy about us getting married in an ironic avant-garde way!