17-08-09 Thar she blows!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

theodoric476

Re: 17-08-09 Thar she blows!

Post by theodoric476 »

I am not sure they are lizard boys. They might be a form of goblin boys, half orcs, ectera....
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

electriceyeonme wrote:
amazingleathermime wrote: Here it seems to use the werewolves can change their form at will concept (or in high stress situations [that would be new to me] )
That happens in 'Teen Wolf' too. Not that Teen Wolf is the be all and end all of werewolf mythology...

Just an addendum, but the same thing can happen in Hamilton's Anita Blake series. Especially with young weres when their control over "the beast" is limited.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Ithilion

Post by Ithilion »

Don Alexander wrote:Since no one has stated it yet:

Werewolf boy went Crinos on the Lizartwins! :P

i believe the term you're looking for is Lupus (Werewolf the Apocalypse) or Urhan (Werewolf the Forsaken) since he opted for full wolf form, instead of the war-form (Crinos/Gauru respectively)

*sets ST hat aside and goes back to playing Heroes of Newerth before work*
Cave Elder: Keeper of the Garden, Zen Master of Shadows

Member of the Dream Team

You are suffering from delusions of adequacy.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Psstt... panel 3, he did go Crinos as thats the half form before the full wolf. :p

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Yep, bear (and myself) are correct, I would say. :ymsmug:

Lupus form is in the next strip.

Still, nice to see people are getting it! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Ithilion

Post by Ithilion »

i'd say that would be him mid-shift, for a war-form it seems... underwhelming
Cave Elder: Keeper of the Garden, Zen Master of Shadows

Member of the Dream Team

You are suffering from delusions of adequacy.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

So he's a Metis? :-?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

mysecretidentity

Post by mysecretidentity »

I sense an on-going problem with Nina vis a vis her low-impulse control problem.

I feel for "Wolverton" in this scene... hopefully the coach-'ll call do-overs due to audience interference.

Does anyone else hate how much the goblin brothers both turn into King Swagger-Cock here? It's like a boxer, on the verge of seeing quadruple, starts pimp-strutting around because his opponent got knocked out by a chair thrown by an over-excited fan, so the match was cancelled before he actually got counted out and lost. X(