05-08-09 Sho-o-o shorry!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Re: 05-08-09 Sho-o-o shorry!

Post by brnleague99 »

ThunderBird wrote:I wonder who/what Nina is playing cards with. Might that be Elanie, since she's wearing a maid outfit? If yes, what's she doing at what appears to be school?
You mean Layla don't you? Layla's playing cards, Nina's stalking wabbit. Speaking o' which, Nina does know that chocolate rabbits are meant to be eaten, doesn't she?

:ymsmug:
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I think Nina suffers from a terrible case of Kawaii Syndrom. I've seen worse, for I have not seen her stealing things that get her attention and giving them cute names as of this time, but it is definately a serious case. Unfortunately most cures result in a person who makes Layla look like Pollyanna, so it is best to humor them and be prepared for inordinate cuteness.

Note: Do not confuse Kawaii Syndrom with Whoa Mama Syndrom, which Chloe seems to be showing the early signs of.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Ravenhull wrote:I think Nina suffers from a terrible case of Kawaii Syndrom. I've seen worse, for I have not seen her stealing things that get her attention and giving them cute names as of this time, but it is definately a serious case. Unfortunately most cures result in a person who makes Layla look like Pollyanna, so it is best to humor them and be prepared for inordinate cuteness.

Note: Do not confuse Kawaii Syndrom with Whoa Mama Syndrom, which Chloe seems to be showing the early signs of.
So what's the verdict, boss? Should I put 'em both down?

*cocks shotgun*

:p
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

brnleague99 wrote:So what's the verdict, boss? Should I put 'em both down?

*cocks shotgun*

:p
"Easy Ironide."
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."