Giz
Site Admin

03-08-09 Zzzzz

Post by Giz »

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Re: 03-08-09 Zzzzz

Post by Ravenhull »

Okay, Kujo sounds more like he's a dog....

Blair is obviously an allias for Happosai... and is sleeping in the same room as Layla...

And Nina is way too enthusiastic about school already, but given what we've seen of the girl...

My question now is, are the girls sharing a room. Thats the only way I can see Blair being in Layla's undies. And I figure that it's Layla's cuz you can see the pin on the dresser abover Blair, assuming that Nina doesn't own one too that she simply doesn't wear.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

Is that an Angel poster in Layla's room?! SQUEEEE! :ymblushing:
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

Odowan

Post by Odowan »

RoninAngel wrote:Is that an Angel poster in Layla's room?! SQUEEEE! :ymblushing:
I didn't notice that until you pointed it out. That's an awesome touch. :-bd

CaliforniaDave

Post by CaliforniaDave »

And, speaking of nice touches...the skull pin is asleep.

sandman

Post by sandman »

Aww , isn't Blair cute sleeping in the bureau draw with a pair of panties and yes that's a Angel poster in Layla's room and when are we gonna see Cujo ? :ymhug:

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Darn.. everyone picked up on the points I was going to already... lol. Lots of cute little points scatter over the comic like the Angel poster, Blair sleeping in Lydia's draw and the snoozing skullpin. No-one commeniting on the Nina has an Easter Bunny teddy? Shame the bedside lights blurring out the detail on the book on the bedside table as I'd love to know what kind of books that vampires consider bedtime reading in this universe.

Its defiantely Layla drawer Blair is in, as if you look at the chest of drawers in panel 2, and compare whats ontop of it to whats onto in panel 3 they match up. I don't know about Layla and Nina sharing a room though as looking over all the panels, every room seems to have the same decor with the paneling and curtains.

As for what Kujo is... that kind of snoring could come from anything, I'm still not 100% sure its a dog.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Bear wrote: Its defiantely Layla drawer Blair is in, as if you look at the chest of drawers in panel 2, and compare whats ontop of it to whats onto in panel 3 they match up. I don't know about Layla and Nina sharing a room though as looking over all the panels, every room seems to have the same decor with the paneling and curtains.

As for what Kujo is... that kind of snoring could come from anything, I'm still not 100% sure its a dog.
I noticed the drawer in the background of panel 2 after my first post, and it does seem to reinforce my original conclusion. Now, will Layla scream bloody murder (or bloodless, considering her species), or will she casually toss him away out of a long standing habit?

As for Kujo, the 'Rffff' part of the snore makes me lean canine, but it is hardly conclusive.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Thinking about it, Giz could be gearing up for a big reveal of what Kujo is since Layla did threaten recently to feed Blair to Kujo....

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Haha, Blair is so awesomely pervy!! His grin reminds me of the grins of certain people in Ma3 after they have utterly joygasmed... :D

I wonder if the bunny is also animated somehow...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

tzoram

Post by tzoram »

This further reinforces my theory that Nina would be safe in the sun even without all the protections in place. And Blair is practically singing, "Heaven. I'm in heaven..."

nilof

Post by nilof »

Another interesting detail: vampires do not have reflections! Why would Layla have a mirror in her room? /:)

Could it be a magic mirror? Mirror, mirror on the wall...

tzoram

Post by tzoram »

nilof wrote:Another interesting detail: vampires do not have reflections! Why would Layla have a mirror in her room?
It depends on the storyteller anymore. Classically, you're right. However, in shows like True Blood or in (heaven forbid) the crappy Twilight books, they do have reflections. In short, I guess it's up to Giz. Of course, it might just be a decorating thing.

ExplodingJoe
Hair-Triggered

Post by ExplodingJoe »

Blair has one of the better beds I've ever seen.
"If you aren't gonna say exactly how and what you feel, you might as well not say anything at all." ~ Johnny Cash
"Remember, a dead fish can float downstream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream." ~ W. C. Fields

sandman

Post by sandman »

Maybe Kujo is a split personality of Layla's and nina's dad or Kujo is a part of their dad or he's grafted to him somehow possibly by surgery or a magic spell gone wrong. ;)