27-07-09 It's... puberty.

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Potato_Imp

Re: 27-07-09 It's... puberty.

Post by Potato_Imp »

Ravenhull wrote:Is it possible to have a high school setting without body issue angst? #-o
Not if it's set in a high school of the 1st world variety lacking any severe security issues.
What do you mean I'm delusional?! She placed that restraining order to express her joy about us getting married in an ironic avant-garde way!

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Teacher2B wrote:Hey, breasts can be uncomfortably large *nods nods* And big breasts are not fun at times, especially when you have to pay 3 times more for a bra that more or less fits >.>
I believe you, m'lady. The ladies of my house are only in the upper range of 'normal' (D's), and they have enough problems. I've known two ladies who needed reduction surgery, but couldn't find a way to pay for it.

But back to the comic. I tell you one thing, this may be a 13+ comic (and I hope it stays that way, at least in the core comic), but I wonder how many fan art and fanfics are already brewing that dive far beyond that with the cast already being set up.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Black Cat Godess

Post by Black Cat Godess »

As one of the forumites who sports a rather large pair (as in, so large that I'm at the extreme upper end of what department stores actually sell) I can indeed attest to the fact that large knockers aren't always what they're cracked up to be. Sure, they can make boyfriends drool and go completely gaga, as well as making passersby stare in appreciation, but they also make it DAMN well hard to find clothes that fit well (particularly when one is short, such as myself) and can cause lower back pain the likes of which none of us want.

Yes, there is breast reduction surgery, but insurance only covers it in cases where the breasts have indeed induced lower back issues and pain (did those two ladies you know try that, Ravenhull? If not, you may want to suggest it to them.)

Back to the topic of the comic, Layla is indeed hilarious in this comic. However, I also loved to touch of Nina trying to help poor Chloe stand! XD I suppose if you suddenly have a massive weight stuck to your chest, it'll take some getting used to!
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

The more I see of Blair, the more I laugh. That's one funny, raunchy, and gender-confused doll there (well, HE'S not confused, but you know what I mean). At least he now has a new object for his perverse desires, and Layla might not have to defend her younger sister's honor by throwing him like a javelin...

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

badwolf wrote:The more I see of Blair, the more I laugh. That's one funny, raunchy, and gender-confused doll there (well, HE'S not confused, but you know what I mean). At least he now has a new object for his perverse desires, and Layla might not have to defend her younger sister's honor by throwing him like a javelin...
Somehow, I doubt Blair is one to mono-lecherous. Right now, Chloe is the new thang, but as soon as she's out of sight, Nina and Layla will have have to watch him. Of course, Nina is somewhat oblivious to it so far. Something tells me that Blair is Nina's P-chan when it comes to blind spots. #-o
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

sandman

Post by sandman »

Ravenhull wrote: Somehow, I doubt Blair is one to mono-lecherous. Right now, Chloe is the new thang, but as soon as she's out of sight, Nina and Layla will have have to watch him. Of course, Nina is somewhat oblivious to it so far. Something tells me that Blair is Nina's P-chan when it comes to blind spots. #-o
That is absolutely true Blair is just like Rioga when he is P-Chan. :))

tzoram

Post by tzoram »

I've got a confession. I don't understand the obsession with breast size. As long as they're present, I like 'em. So, get a load of this: Everyone's been so ga-ga over Chloe's developments that no one has even mentioned that Layla is feeling herself up in panel two. :-o I mean, talk about fixating!

zoom

Post by zoom »

Frame 3 (without the text) would make a great wallpaper or poster.
SIG229

IS_Wolf

Post by IS_Wolf »

Blair reminds me of a more perverted version of Boogie from Karin aka Chibi Vampire.
Nina is a bit of a cross between Karin and Anju in some ways.

Not that I mind, nice series, plenty of laughs, so if this goes the same way than I'm happy.
Although Chloe already kinda does, just wish she were older. :p
Maybe Momma looks like an older version of her, that would be nice. :))