22-07-09 I'm happy with who I am.

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Java
Glazed and Confused

Re: 22-07-09 I'm happy with who I am.

Post by Java »

Bear wrote: Its only when Chloe admits that she's happy and comfortable with her body that she gets the 'growth-spurt'. Perhaps its some sort of disguise mechanism in Succubi that when she thinks she's ugly, she's 'plain', but when she starts thinking she's beautiful the full on succubus aspect kicks in? I'm thinking this as, no-one else has pointed out that she seems to have lost her freckles too.
Bear wrote:Well there possibily goes my theory...
Nah, I think your theory is pretty sound for the most part Bear, mostly because I had the same one :P They do say that the thing that's sexiest is a woman with self-confidence, so a succubus with self-confidence must enhance that 10-fold. She got large breasts just by thinking a little more positively about her image, but she still didn't seem VERY self-confident, so it's possible that she could get even sexier than this if the theory is correct.

Potato_Imp

Post by Potato_Imp »

Phantasos wrote:Whoa, Succubus have one hell of a growth spur.

Let´s hope her instant huge rack doesn´t turn her into a self centered douche.
Assuming she keeps it. While Succubi having comically abrupt sexual maturity-related growth spurts is most likely the case, there is a possibility that this was triggered by her sudden self-image improvement (As Starfire of the now discontinued Teen Titans series has shown, quirky biological traits of fictional non-human races are great plot devices. We already have an Easter Vampire after all) and she may revert to her original human-like measurements the second something revives her adorably hammy self-image issues, either cause of a curse unique to her or part of Succubi reaching full womanhood is having consistent man eater-like self-confidence, which Chloe is still working on, on account of possibly not starting until our lil' Easter vampire let her know that she's a lot prettier than she thinks.

We'll know one way or the other very soon, but I hope my crackpot theory is at least close. It would make great plot food as well as making Chloe more huggable as a character. Both Nina and Chloe already have the best of DiDi's comedic timing. Chloe doesn't need DiDi's Most Common Superpower-y physique, as I didn't notice anything else developing to match.
What do you mean I'm delusional?! She placed that restraining order to express her joy about us getting married in an ironic avant-garde way!

sandman

Post by sandman »

Blair,Blair speak to me Blair, ooh thats funny stuff keep the Blair antics comin'.
I can't wait to see what else happens next. =))

Daremo

Post by Daremo »

Given the colour of Blair's hearts in that panel, I think that's Tomato Juice Layla is enjoying(traditional substitute).

As for Chloe, =(( I was looking forward to pettanko angst. Nina doesn't seem to have any.

zoom

Post by zoom »

Wow, hope no one got hurt by those flying buttons!
SIG229

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

I think The Fugs said it best. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Ack! This is a no-update Friday.... we gotta wait until monday to see if Blair survives... the agony... the agony... ... ...

hmmmmm... maybe I should stop before I get mellodramatic... :-B
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

whiskeyred

Post by whiskeyred »

I am falling completely in love with this webcomic :ymhug: I read so many webcomics every day and this is definitely in my top five.
"Why is there a human skull in the fridge?"
"So it doesn't spoil?"

Harlock_the_Bard

Post by Harlock_the_Bard »

Regarding werewolf's huge hands: ever seen a German Shepherd puppy? He'll grow into them. :)

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Actually this reminds me of how flabbergasted I was the first day of ninth grade, when I walked into Homeroom and discovered that every girl present had recieved a gift from the Boob Fairy over the summer.

:D

Good times.
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.