Giz
Site Admin

20-07-09 Cats are great listeners

Post by Giz »

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Re: 20-07-09 Cats are great listeners

Post by Kamino Neko »

Mental note...when in a mixed group of monsters, always establish species immediately.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Undisclosed

Post by Undisclosed »

I could have sworn the dude with the white hair was a wolf XD.Can always guess a person's species by their eyes or personality,but with his mannerisms,especially with being easily amused,I thought he was a wolf.
ImageThis signature is very pointless for you to be looking at.Image

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

I think hair colour is a better indacator in this case.

I wish I had a supernatural form so my human form would have a cool, distingueshing, attribute. :D
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I thought he'd be a cat of some kind... one that plays with water though? Shows we're going to have a weird one with him.

So, another new kid who's a werewolf and seems to possibly be going by the 'lone wolf' stereotype.

Its going to be an interesting relationship between these two if jumping over 6 feet vertically is how Kade reacts all the time. lol.

ThunderBird

Post by ThunderBird »

Well, the cat's out of the bag now regarding Kade's species. Somehow, with complete heterochromia only expressed in the animal kingdom (to my knowledge) by cats, I was kinda sure of it, but people had me going with wolf too :)

Wish it was a cat-girl though ...

Anyway, he shouldn't jump: there's no way he can get any more messed up genetically :D Unless he's like the Corvin kid from UnderWorld: Evolution...

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Bear wrote:I thought he'd be a cat of some kind... one that plays with water though? Shows we're going to have a weird one with him.

Not really. Many cats love to bat water.

Kuja's Little Mage

Post by Kuja's Little Mage »

Vouch for the above. I've seen my sister's two tabbies not only drinking out of the dog's water bowl, but drinking out of said water bowl by slapping the water repeatedly and licking it off of their paws.

It's usually getting the cat drenched that poses the problem...
Seifer stared at Laguna with a look of wonderment. He leaned over and whispered gleefully to Squall, "You share his genes."

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I'm just going by personal experience, with my cats the weirdest they got involving water was to sit in the sink and lick the bottom of the tap.

tzoram

Post by tzoram »

Fun strip! Now with the addition of wolf-boy, we've been introduced to all the characters in the Eerie Cuties title banner, right? Every single one of 'em is pretty cool, too.

vince3

Post by vince3 »

We've not been formerly introduced to the one with the green hair, and their information is not yet listed on the cast page....... it's waiting for a formal introduction......

ExplodingJoe
Hair-Triggered

Post by ExplodingJoe »

I am filled with glee and anticipation over where this is going.
"If you aren't gonna say exactly how and what you feel, you might as well not say anything at all." ~ Johnny Cash
"Remember, a dead fish can float downstream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream." ~ W. C. Fields

Black Cat Godess

Post by Black Cat Godess »

ThunderBird wrote:Well, the cat's out of the bag now regarding Kade's species. Somehow, with complete heterochromia only expressed in the animal kingdom (to my knowledge) by cats, I was kinda sure of it, but people had me going with wolf too :)

Wish it was a cat-girl though ...

Anyway, he shouldn't jump: there's no way he can get any more messed up genetically :D Unless he's like the Corvin kid from UnderWorld: Evolution...
Complete heterochromia can also be expressed in dogs and humans. It might not be as common in them as it is with cats, but I'm fairly certain they are not the only species that has complete heterochromia.
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Just like Milo and Otis aren't they? :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

No one seems to have commented on the skyline in the last picture before. Is the school really that close to normal human civilization??

Our cat actually loves to directly drink out of a flowing faucet.

I predict these two will become friends. There seems to be a bit of an opposite's attract theme going on.

Kade's eyes seem pretty colorless here compared to the banner.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)