Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Giza

17-07-09 What just happened?

Post by Giza »

Giz
Site Admin

Re: 17-07-09 What just happened?

Post by Giz »

Aww, you posted for me. How sweet. Merci! :)
And how did you know that I love Tamama? :x

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

How... peculiar. ;))

Chloe has quite a sexy gesture in the first panel. And that Teacher sure seems to lust after Layla. I wonder what Arman's crazy arm did to Layla...

Erm...

x_x

Don! This forum is PG-13!

:D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

So Mr. Purvis has a thing for Layla. And apparently so does his arm. :p

I love Layla's hair skull. =))
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

ExplodingJoe
Hair-Triggered

Post by ExplodingJoe »

hehehe... Mr Purvis is awesome.
"If you aren't gonna say exactly how and what you feel, you might as well not say anything at all." ~ Johnny Cash
"Remember, a dead fish can float downstream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream." ~ W. C. Fields

vince3

Post by vince3 »

I like seeing Layla's strength being shown as she's dashing down the hall with both Chloe and Nina above her head!

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Azrael wrote:I love Layla's hair skull. =))
Aw, and here I thought I was going to be the first one to comment about how Mr. Purvis was creepy enough that it even made Layla's skull hair clip look at him warily!
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

marshall.r

Post by marshall.r »

Clearly this guy shouldn't be working with kids, but I'm thinking that the swirly eyes are only when his had gets uppity and would be otherwise non-pervy. Of course, chopping off the hand would be bad, as it would then have nothing stopping it. now chopping it off and dropping into acid that it couldn't get out of, that might be a solution. Then again, it'd probably just grow back.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

So is it the hand that likes the girls, or Mr Purvis that likes the girls or is it both of them? Still wishing I could translate what the hand is saying in its text bubble as it might give me a clue... Either way it seems that one of them like Layla, yet the possessed hand seems to scare her off all the time.

Still, awesome strip :) , I'm looking forward to the next installment.

kiebeau

Post by kiebeau »

Dirty n Evil wrote:
Azrael wrote:I love Layla's hair skull. =))
Aw, and here I thought I was going to be the first one to comment about how Mr. Purvis was creepy enough that it even made Layla's skull hair clip look at him warily!

So i missed that stop by a few hours huh? Layla's hair clip is made of win tho ^__^