Post by CaliforniaDave »

So...chocolate instead of blood.

At least she's not diabetic.

Skyybahamut

Re: 13-07-09 Yowzers!

Post by Skyybahamut »

Boom-shaka-laka-laka-laka

Boom-shaka-laka-laka-laka

We have, a choco-vamp. a real vamp, a were-wolf, a baby succubus, a possessed doll, a teacher with an evil hand, and a groundskeeper that looks like our favorite chainsaw wielding maniac.

I love this new comic Giz! :-bd

cimorene

Post by cimorene »

All right! My suspicion was correct =) I <3 Chloe

No spell check and being on an unfamiliar computer means I might be a dork. Sorry.

Daremo

Post by Daremo »

So a succubus after all, eh? And allegedly bad at it. I dunno, freckles aren't my thing,but some guys really go for that. If she turns out to also be a bookworm that carries her own chocolate my life essence could be endangered.

I wonder if she's the kind of succubus that turns into an incubus after feeding...

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

A redhead with freckles.... Succubi really don't know the worlds taste in women do they? lol. Remember though she's 14.. so no lusting. :ymdevil:

And a chocolate vampire? Born on easter.... Can we say morphic resonance? Nina will definately be Teach favourite character now. lol

And down Blair.. down! :ymdevil:

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Daremo wrote:So a succubus after all, eh? And allegedly bad at it. I dunno, freckles aren't my thing,but some guys really go for that. If she turns out to also be a bookworm that carries her own chocolate my life essence could be endangered.

I wonder if she's the kind of succubus that turns into an incubus after feeding...
An incubus is a male sex demon, who preys namely on nuns.
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Ominous

Post by Ominous »

I give her an A+ as a Succubus. She's looks Nerdy, in a schoolgirl uniform, and is showing some skin.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Bear wrote:A redhead with freckles.... Succubi really don't know the worlds taste in women do they? lol. Remember though she's 14.. so no lusting. :ymdevil:
I still don't get that. Since when do people enter high school at 14? Is my math messed up?

Akilika

Post by Akilika »

brnleague99 wrote:
Daremo wrote:So a succubus after all, eh? And allegedly bad at it. I dunno, freckles aren't my thing,but some guys really go for that. If she turns out to also be a bookworm that carries her own chocolate my life essence could be endangered.

An incubus is a male sex demon, who preys namely on nuns.
There are some places--at least on the internet--that say that demons are incapable of creating their own product, so they first have to act as succubi, in order to obtain seed, and then incubi, to cause demon impregnation.

I don't know what the original source of this is, but the rule with writing fiction seems to be to mix and match anything you hear, plus anything that sounds interesting. ;) Which . . . well, whatever makes for the best story, as far as I'm concerned.

Kinda doubt that one's gonna take place here, all that said.

tzoram

Post by tzoram »

That's just too cute! A holy vampire born on Easter. "Blah! Blah! I'm goink to drink your... Yoohoo!" Chocolate bunnies BEVARE!

jack of tears

Post by jack of tears »

There are some places--at least on the internet--that say that demons are incapable of creating their own product, so they first have to act as succubi, in order to obtain seed, and then incubi, to cause demon impregnation.
Incorrect, but an interesting twist on the mythology nonetheless.

If she's in high school, she should be 14 or 15 - jail bait by either standard. (though unless the thought police get their claws in you there is no law against fantasizing)

I, as many men in America, really appreciate women with freckles, so I have to say I can't see how she'd be such a failure based on that alone ... but there is likely more to it ... perhaps she's just too nice. (And considering the classic connection between chocolate and sex it makes amusing, though perfect, sense that she'd be carrying some in her purse.)

Undisclosed

Post by Undisclosed »

Bear wrote:A redhead with freckles.... Succubi really don't know the worlds taste in women do they? lol. Remember though she's 14.. so no lusting. :ymdevil:
Oy! Tell that to the possessed dolly there! He's about to leap head first into a sea of pretty.
And now I really really like Chloe <333.Wait what's that smell? I think it's fanart!

And before I get busted out on it,no it's not going to be perverted.
ImageThis signature is very pointless for you to be looking at.Image

JMac85

Post by JMac85 »

It's a fictional character, you can lust over it as much as you want (well, except in Australia).

HotlyContested

Post by HotlyContested »

JMac85 wrote:It's a fictional character, you can lust over it as much as you want (well, except in Australia).
I agree! (Well, okay, except for Australia.)

If it's wrong to lust after Chloe, then it would be double-wrong to be in love with Layla, which I am. B-)

This kind of thing is only a problem if you don't know the difference between fantasy and reality. Anyone retarded enough to DO anything with anyone underage deserves what they get. There's a pretty clear line there.

On the weekend, I was walking through a bookstore, and I saw a teenage girl with a spiked collar and bright pink hair, looking like she had just stepped out of manga world. I walked around a corner and ZIP, she crossed my path, just like a black cat. She was confident, and she didn't have a ton of make-up on, either - which, when combined with brightly-coloured hair, can look mighty desperate - so on a technical level, she was VERY attractive. But you just know that this is a person still growing into themselves, so you don't even go there. The absolute worst thing to do (in general) is to give a woman attention that either she or you isn't ready for. More over, if I did my job correctly, that same girl will now know that, "Pink hair and a spiked collar do not get me the kind of attention I want."

:-? I can see I've made a sermon out of this. Oh well. Such is my life. Take it or ignore it. I'm not trying to be noble, just vaguely somewhat sensible.