Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Giz
Site Admin

01-07-09 How about back--

Post by Giz »

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 01-07-09 How about back--

Post by Don Alexander »

No answers yet?? :-\

Okay...

The bad arm, it seems, likes girls. Or hates girls. anyway, Nina seems to the only one who got hit...

Yay for Medusa Girl! I see good friendship with Nina approaching. :) So, I assume she is also... no, can't be new, else she would not know about the "girls in first row" unless a lot has happened in just the few minutes Nina was late.

Hehe, teeny tiny eyes = character is just background, please ignore.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

i feel bad for that teacher. seems like a crappy thing to have happen to you, getting your arm possesed. Oh well, we finally meet the madusa girl! Yay!

I wonder if she's a lesbian?
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

marshall.r

Post by marshall.r »

Puny, very puny.

ThunderBird

Post by ThunderBird »

For some reason I had a feeling that the next character introduced would be the red-haired girl behind Nina in the banner. While I was wrong, at least she was in today's strip, so almost :D
I wonder if she's new as well, because she's sitting in the front row, while there were seats at the back. Or maybe she's just eager to learn french :D

If the green-haired girl in a medusa, shouldn't everyone around her be petrified? Or in this world, medusas activate their power consciously? :-?

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Hmm.. really got me wondering about that arm now and Mr Purvis... I can't remember any myths about possessed arms being 'monsters' as such so thats going to interest me... Especially as one moment the arm seemed to want to kill her, then the next it dragged her into one ofthe front row seats... Maybe the arms got a lust issue for the Delacroix girls? That could prove interesting, especially since our teach seems to be crying about his arms behaviour. Just wish I could make out what the arms script was meant to say!

Also, we have got first look at the red haired girl in the banner! *Points to the left on panel 3 hiding behind the speech bubble.*

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

What ThunderBird said, bear. :P

I also mention that it seems the guy in the back (first frame, Nina kind of pointing at him) is the same guy as #2 from the right in the banner.

And Mr. Purvis' arm seems quite purvy indeed! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Could be that guy hiding at the back is th dark haired guy in the banner. :-? Wouldn't have thought Giz would have most everyone in the same class though, unless as she said theres alot more cast members we haven't seen yet who aren't in the banner....

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

I seem to recall Giz stating that was far from the complete cast.

I guess quite a bit of the interaction will deal with Nina making new friends in her class.

High school comedy - with monsters! :D
ImageImage

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Did Giz watch the House episode of the dude's arm hating himself and reacting involuntary?
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Ominous

Post by Ominous »

Actually, the girl with the long hair and glasses is right next to Nina covered by a word bubble.

tzoram

Post by tzoram »

So, a high school teacher with a possessed, pedophiliac arm named Purvis... That's just sick... funny, very funny, but sick. :)