19-06-09 I'm no "Mister."

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Dave Zero1

19-06-09 I'm no "Mister."

Post by Dave Zero1 »

Giz is having connection issues tonight but the strip is up! http://www.eeriecuties.com/d/20090619.html

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Re: 19-06-09 I'm no "Mister."

Post by Kamino Neko »

Ah, that is a thing of beauty.

Now, is Kade a canine or feline? It looks like a feline tail, but...well, we all have our biases. *cough*
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

marshall.r

Post by marshall.r »

Clearly, Nina is an attempt to kill off any diabetic fans. Though I do wonder why they're having Blair be quiet, I'm sure he'd fit in from the way things are going. Of course, I'm also under the delusion that his comic lecherousness is a mask to hide some deep pain. One can hope :)

ThunderBird

Post by ThunderBird »

If Kade is a werewolf, that would make for an interesting relationship, seeing that vampires and werewolves are traditionally mortal enemies.
However, the tails and ears do look feline, and I haven't heard of heterochromia in wolves, though it would stand to reason...

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Kade - *Cough* "Boyfriend"
Layla - "... Sometimes."
Burn! And burned in front of your girl's younger sister, no less! Ouch, that's gotta hurt. :))
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

ThunderBird wrote:However, the tails and ears do look feline, and I haven't heard of heterochromia in wolves
I never thought of the heterochromia element. Although the possibility exists in the Canis lupus genetic code, I have no idea if it's ever expressed outside of C. lupus familiaris - or even outside Siberian Huskies and related breeds. The tail and ear shape (and hair/fur colour) is enough for me to put money on cat. But...well, you know.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

ThunderBird

Post by ThunderBird »

Not just that, but the ears also look like that of a lynx, now that I think about it, complete with the tuft of fur on the end.
BTW, I noticed that when I first visited the site on Tuesday, that we have a character with two differently colored eyes, in the banner... :)

Also, Layla's expression is priceless :D
While Kade is slightly disconcerting, being a 16-17 years-old-werewhatever, and fawning over (possessed) dolls :D

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Yay for new cast members! :ymparty:

Hmm.. Kade... My guess would be he's a were-cat of some kind given the ear shape and tail. He's also got the slightest hint of the pointy tooth when he 'smiles'. I can't think of any myths or legends that involve werewolves or werecats and mismatched eyes though to put a defiante lock on his species...

Defiantely starting to get a cute overload here though.. and I'm loving it :x . Poor Layla having her authority ruined so quickly... lol. You'd almost think it was payback for something said not so long ago... :ymdevil:

Black Cat Godess

Post by Black Cat Godess »

*Gives many hugs to Kade* Oh please, let him be a kitty boy. That was SO make my day.

Actually, I'd like it better if he was a black kitty (I prefer black cats, in case you guys couldn't tell. ;) )) but white with heterochromia works just as well!
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.

Ominous

Post by Ominous »

Guy seems to either have ADD or Split Personality.

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Layla has great legs. Damn why can't other women invest in that look? :D

...and as far as Kade goes, I thought there were no "cat-men". According to Felicia from Darkstalkers...the cat gene only affects girls, making "cat-girls."

I'm a dork, I know.
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

So, Kade's ears pop up and his tail comes out when he interacts with cute dolls... /:)

Or just when he gets playful.

Yeah, I really wonder what's between him and Layla. Maybe an on-off relationship, with a bit of a low point right now, but they are forced to work together.

Interesting how polite Nina is. :)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Apokalips_

Post by Apokalips_ »

I see many things resembling anime in this comic wich is good. Either the little sister hair and face(can't recall the char name) and the hair pin that the older sister uses, clearly resembling Soul Eater anime. The coloring and th background are very good, manga-like.

As for the new guy, it can still be a wearwolf. It just got the pointy ears, just because it was a fluffy moment, aKa chibi-mode for those who know the drill xD.

HotlyContested

Post by HotlyContested »

Oh, shit. I just fell in love with Layla. Dammit!...

It was the "sometimes" that got me. I love hard-to-get. If only she weren't a blood-sucking vampire (and, you know, a cartoon)... then maybe we could have a future together... :ymsigh:

*Ahem*...

Ode to Layla

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
Your disdain is endearing,
and I'm a bad poet.

:D

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

HotlyContested wrote:maybe we could have a future together... :ymsigh:
Maybe...

:ymsmug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)