Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Giz
Site Admin

10-06-09 Sneezeweed

Post by Giz »

Gredinus

Re: 10-06-09 Sneezeweed

Post by Gredinus »

I'm kinda starting to be more afraid of Nina than I am of Lyla.
All thanks to Blair :-ss

P.S. Lyla looks like Lita in the last panel :D

P.S.S. Why does Nina refer to Blair as a "He" and shouldn't it be "Look Blair, a helenium! Isn't it pretty?"
Last edited by Gredinus on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ominous

Post by Ominous »

I demand Plushies of Nina now. Will pay good.

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

I had a D&D character just like that. She was an insane teenaged girl that belived her plush toy "Mr. Slimey" was an Elder God that talked only to her. The thing was, she recieved evil devine powers from it, so who knows... it was "totes FUN"!

Yes. I am a wierdo. :-B

PS I think that Blaire is the name of the spirit that posseses the doll, not the doll itself.
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

ADD little sis is... oh, a bunny!!! :D

And thankfully Jimmy Olson is not dead! #:-s

I now wait for Blaire to puke pea soup. :ymsmug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Gredinus wrote:P.S.S. Why does Nina refer to Blair as a "He" and shouldn't it be "Look Blair, a helenium! Isn't it pretty?"
Thanks for catching that missing "it."
And Blair is a "He." :)

Tachash

Post by Tachash »

Bwahaha, so awesome, I want a Blair of my own now. Well, maybe not. But still, fantastic freaky-factor going there. :-bd
"God is for Sunday, Frank, today we pray to Nike. Run!"

If you can tell me the movie, I will be surprised, and you will get a cookie.

http://freerice.com/index.php

Expand your mind and do good for the world. Win win situation.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Hmm.. I guessed that Blair being a 'he' wouldn't be a mistake... despite looking like a she, it must be the spirit thats possessing the doll rather then the doll.

Also... double update to help things move along, or because we're not getting one this friday?

Anyway... the strip...

Miguels done a really good job colouring the strips, much kudos to him. Also, Giz, you are awesome at portraying the cute while still putting in the right ammount of freeky... Especially with the Blair doll. :ymdevil:

What to pick up on.... Vamps can erase memories, Layla seems more concerned about keeping the schools secret then her sis. Also... the school must be in north or central America since thats where Heleniums are native to. Also, the girls must know it's used to make snuff....

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

*snicker* Yah, that Layla...total badass.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

HotlyContested

Post by HotlyContested »

I like both Layla and Nina now. At first, I thought Layla was a bully, but she's just ... mmm... direct. And obviously, she cares about her little sister. It's nice to see good old-fashioned values in a comic about vampires and monsters. :p

Blair freaks me out a little, but in the best possible way. My first thought was that he is a cross-dressing doll... but all things considered, being possessed would probably be the simplest explanation... *scratches head* Either way, he's still a he that looks like a she. That's creepy! But fun! I'm hooked!

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

See my pea soup comment above! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Mallorie

Post by Mallorie »

I really love Layla's design. And she has such wonderful expressions!

Blaire got me pretty good, though. :-s

Skyybahamut

Post by Skyybahamut »

I just noticed the different font that was used for Blair. Did you know that that same font was used for Lucifer's speech bubbles for "Sandman" and "Lucifer"?

What is the name of that font?

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

Mallorie wrote:I really love Layla's design. And she has such wonderful expressions!

Blaire got me pretty good, though. :-s

I love Lylas panties
:D