08-06-09 Chomp

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Re: 08-06-09 Chomp

Post by brnleague99 »

badwolf wrote:
brnleague99 wrote:I may be exposing my loneliness here...but Layla has great legs. Maybe Didi could wear an outfit like that in Menage A 3.

Please God?

:ymblushing:
So true....she's a honey. I'm not sure if I should say that - but if she's a vampire, she could be much older than me, I guess, so she's probably well past the age of consent?

Gotta remember....she's a 'toon (slapping self on forehead)....:)
So was Jessica Rabbit.
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Your forgetting something much worse here... They're in highschool. :ymdevil:

Mallorie

Post by Mallorie »

Nina is an absolute doll!

Though I do sympathize with Layla. Being the eldest is a rough gig. :)

Nobody

Post by Nobody »

The talk about weather Nina drinks blood reminded me of a Manga I read a while ago called 'Karin'. In that one Vampires were born that way but until they matured they were just like normal humans. Once they matured they grew fangs, developed heightened sences, needed blood, and became very sensitive to light and certain foods.

The little sister of the title character also had a possessed doll that she took everywhere.

Mallorie

Post by Mallorie »

Nobody wrote:The talk about weather Nina drinks blood reminded me of a Manga I read a while ago called 'Karin'. In that one Vampires were born that way but until they matured they were just like normal humans. Once they matured they grew fangs, developed heightened sences, needed blood, and became very sensitive to light and certain foods.

The little sister of the title character also had a possessed doll that she took everywhere.
I saw a bit of the manga, and I saw the anime. The ending was quite silly.

Didn't Karin have an older brother who gave her a tough time?