Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Giz
Site Admin

03-06-09 All scrawny

Post by Giz »

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 03-06-09 All scrawny

Post by Don Alexander »

Owiiee, broke a tooth, it seems. :(

Layla, huh? My guess was Viola.

Also, Girl-with-rucksack doesn't seem to especially like her little sis, who can't even run down her own food. ;)

Edit: Stupid me... Girl-with-rucksack IS Layla, where as purple-haired girl remains unnamed.

So Viola is still a contender! ;;)
Last edited by Don Alexander on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Agent Spin

Post by Agent Spin »

I was really hoping this wouldn't turn into more feminist propaganda, but that looks like what it will be.
True Bro

Pinkachu
Bear-Mod Impersonator

Post by Pinkachu »

The guys excuses made me laugh :))

Also, I SEE LONDON I SEE FRANCE ETC. 8D

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

I would be doomed. I want to hug Purple Hair, not run from her. >_>

But she's just so pathetic and cute... What's a little anemia when there's cute?
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

My question would be: if I donate blood, do I get a cookie?

^.^
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Agent Spin wrote:I was really hoping this wouldn't turn into more feminist propaganda, but that looks like what it will be.
WTF? Feminist propoganda? Where the hell are you getting that from... Also...How can you judge that on just two strips? :-\ Go and read some more of Giz's work like Cool Cat Studios, Penny and Aggie and Menage a 3 and you'll see her stuff never turns into that.

Okay... soo the strips...

So, Skull in hair is called Layla and Purple Hair is her little sis... Interesting. I wonder if its little sis as in the aspect of being blood related, or as in they had the same sire? I'm guessing blood related somehow as Vampire teenagers in highschool? It would go on forever if they didn't grow somehow.

Its cute that even the skull gets the anime sweatdrop :D . I can certainly see this comic developing into something very interesting... Kudos Giz :D

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

cookie and orange juice.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Nibler
Professional Lurker

Post by Nibler »

thought it was kinda weird with a vampire that gets short of breath from chasing her victim in the first strip, good thing she has big sis to take care of her.
looking forward to the coming strips and story development, Giz is as always the master of cliff-hangers :p
This is not the greatest signature in the world, no. This is just a tribute.

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

"Blood? But look, I'm all scrawny! With little to give! And I've got hepatitis! And rabies!"

Reminded me of the first Blues Brothers movie: "There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! It wasn't my fault I swear to G_d!"

yudantaiteki

Post by yudantaiteki »

Layla, you got me on my knees!
Layla, I'm beggin' darlin' please

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I see Purple Hair's anime-long-tooth has switched from one side to the other... ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

So what will happen to the guy? Will giving in only result in an unusual blood donation with no after-effects? Will he also become a vampire? Or will he simply be killed off or bled dry?

So how many litres of blood are in an average person anyway?

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

I'm confused, Giz.

In the last panel of the first strip, the older sister was wearing knee high socks. In the first panel of this strip, she's wearing purple tights...which disappear in the third panel.

:-o

What's up with that?

(I know, I'm way too observant like that)
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Twins?