Eerie Cuties Fanart

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Eerie Cuties Fanart

Post by Don Alexander »

And Tiff went King Kong on them!!

A REALLY long 40 minutes!

Brilliant!! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Raamyah wrote:Amelia got taller, a better shape, and a powerfully magic volleyball who possibly can talk back to her.
"If you talk to a volleyball, it's loneliness. If a volleyball talks to you, it's a hallucination." :))
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Thanks, everyone! I'm glad you liked it. I wasn't sure I was going to post it but I figured "why not?"
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

Just musing over where the 6 girls went to when teleported, keep in mind I not an artist (I suck at art). But figure it would be sort of fun to create just a personal story for my own amusement till Dave and Cassandra get around to telling us if the 6 girls really died, if they had an adventure, or just teleported thru time and space and no real time passed for the girls (or whatever).

Anyways just the one page, as this took a bit of time, it not likely I will produce another (started a 2nd page but ...). When one strives to do one very bad page (me for example), then one appreciates what Gisele, Shouri, and Cassandra do week in and week out, their excellent work is most awesome!
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

blissfuldementia

Post by blissfuldementia »

Nina & Kade as the new Quintessa and Mr.Boodles <3
Attachments
bood1.jpg
bood1.jpg (54.69 KiB) Viewed 37819 times

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

Adorable.
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

…and eerie.
;)

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

And cute.
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick