Ask Gisele, Dave and Shouri Questions Here

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: Ask Gisele Questions Here

Post by Azrael »

Well if I am understanding the premise correctly there are no actual humans at the school, it's an all monsters academy. "Jimmy Olsen" was an curious/suspicious outsider poking his nose where it didn't belong.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Treize wrote:So I have a question, are all humans in EC going to be stupid and unaware of the fact that there are monsters in their school? And if not, what are the chances of us seeing a human vampire hunter type character that comes to the school or develops in the school from one of the already existing students?
Mostly monster types at Charybdis Heights, and I won't say more than that. ;)

sandman

Post by sandman »

I was wondering when the cast list will be available? :-bd

kikideath

Post by kikideath »

I have a question, not so much about the comics, but the merchandise that goes along with it...

Will there be anything more popping up in the stores? I'm specifically interested in the Ma3 store. I would love to see more.

Are there any plans to expand? :-\
"I'm not good or evil, I just am. I am inevitable." -Death

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Okay... from what I've been told.

To answer Sandman: Soon, after a few more characters have been revealed.

To answer Kikideath: There are plans to add more items in time.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

What Bear said. :)

kikideath

Post by kikideath »

Thanksies. :D

tzoram

Post by tzoram »

Gisele,

How much begging, pleading, pestering, and cajoling do we have to do to get you to make Eerie Cuties your main gig? I've been a fan of your art since your Penny and Aggie days, but I loooooove this new strip, the characters, the setting, the humor, and, of course, the art. (The coloring is bold and fun,too!) Thanks for doing it.

...pester. :D

Tzoram

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Thank you for the kind words, Tzoram!

I love both Ma3 and EC, so I plan on continuing both for a while. :)

sandman

Post by sandman »

I was wondering will the doll called Blair's story be revealed soon and I saw that it is referred as "he" so is it a human male soul trapped in a doll and did the doll belong to Layla before he was handed down to nina? :)

Undisclosed

Post by Undisclosed »

I have a couple good questions,can we expect cameos of some of the characters from MA3 in Eerie Cuties and/or vice versa? And if so,will that open the door to include cameos of characters from other webcomics? I understand with making it different from your regular gig with MA3,especially content wise,but I think that would be cool nonetheless.
ImageThis signature is very pointless for you to be looking at.Image

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

sandman wrote:I was wondering will the doll called Blair's story be revealed soon and I saw that it is referred as "he" so is it a human male soul trapped in a doll and did the doll belong to Layla before he was handed down to nina? :)
Blair's history will be revealed bit by bit. I might do a chapter just on Blair eventually. For the present time though, yes, Blair is male.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Undisclosed wrote:I have a couple good questions,can we expect cameos of some of the characters from MA3 in Eerie Cuties and/or vice versa? And if so,will that open the door to include cameos of characters from other webcomics? I understand with making it different from your regular gig with MA3,especially content wise,but I think that would be cool nonetheless.
If it ever happens, it would have to be in an alternate reality since monsters don't exist in Ma3. We'll see. :)

Vercalos

Post by Vercalos »

I've been reading the discussions, and it does rather remind me of manga I've read. But despite sharing some elements from other mediums, it seems to be it's own entity to me :P

kikideath

Post by kikideath »

Giz wrote:
Undisclosed wrote:I have a couple good questions,can we expect cameos of some of the characters from MA3 in Eerie Cuties and/or vice versa? And if so,will that open the door to include cameos of characters from other webcomics? I understand with making it different from your regular gig with MA3,especially content wise,but I think that would be cool nonetheless.
If it ever happens, it would have to be in an alternate reality since monsters don't exist in Ma3. We'll see. :)
Perhaps an EC cameo in a wonky Ma3 dream sequence... Dunno. Could be fun. :D