"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Re: Magick Chicks 15-07-11 say uncle!

Post by Raamyah »

Bwa ha ha!

They really should.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

The title should have just be "make out already". . .ah, this is fun...:D

Yep, they're going to end up lesbian.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Rainbow Dash and... Applejack?

...yeah, totally gay.

DinoJake

Post by DinoJake »

.....Holy shit, they really ARE Tiffany's friends!

Tiffany has friends! I don't believe this! This is the worst story detractment since the Prequel Trilogy!

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I wonder if Applejack's brother is across the street. I could see him just standing there watching as chaos went by, and calmly doing something to make things go his way. :))
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Hfar

Post by Hfar »

Oh Rainbow Dash, Applejack. Even as human expys in a relatively unrelated webcomic, you two never fail to make me laugh.

Also Winters voices the thoughts of seventy percent of all Bronys.
"I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!" -Linus

Judanas

Post by Judanas »

Ravenhull wrote:I wonder if Applejack's brother is across the street. I could see him just standing there watching as chaos went by, and calmly doing something to make things go his way. :))
Ay-up

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

Ok, first AJ and Rainbow Dash @-) :x :D

Second, X( still mad at y'all for infecting me with MLP sweet sweet revenge ... right after season two is finished :D

Third, I really wish it was Tiff who is the one to put Cerise in her place, I like to think justice does work at some level at that school. She is way, way too smug even for her. Of course it looks like it would be a long line ... Tiff is up right after Mel, Sandi, Faith (if she exist), Aj & Rainbow Dash (if they could stop fighting or umm :-* :-bd with each other long enough to stay in line) plus others I might have forgotten. You know for their first day, Cerise is really getting high on everyone's list ... too bad it is a revenge list.
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

As I wrote in a recent article about Rupert Murdoch...be careful of who you step on going up because you'll meet them again on the way down.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

sylentknight

Post by sylentknight »

I shall henceforth call them "the Triad".

The Triad vs. The Coven...let the comparisons begin. :p
(I did think of calling them "The Slayers Three" but I felt that would be too much to type.)
I do so relish these times of peril.
- Sheen from Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

I extend my sincerest apologies to you, Searcher, for the spread of MLP. I have tried to keep it under control, but the external stimulus of MC made it flare up, and our incidental contact allowed it to spread. I am taking anti-pony meds now. Equuinol has few side effects, so I'm good.

I know Dave and Giz can't easily get us again with a spectacular performance, but I hope Cerise goes up against the Fluttershy alternate. Cerise is going to have to earn her rep. Then it's Mel vs. Faith...

Or Mel vs. a naked Sandi.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

The Pony's there are everywhere :(( I swear, right after season two is done I am going to get cured :p

If they have a Fluttershy camoe, she should be squarded off against Cerise. It is the quiet, shy, non-offensive ones you need to look out for and fear :ymdevil:
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Weltall84

Post by Weltall84 »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:Rainbow Dash and... Applejack?

...yeah, totally gay.
Seconded!