How should Brooke dress? What suits her best?

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

What should Brooke wear to the dance?

Poll ended at Mon May 30, 2011 1:29 pm

The dress, the dress, the dress is the success!
17%
I'm all for the suit, w00t!!
52%
She should discard the clothes and monster out!!
3%
Nothing!!! (But please remain in human shape! :3 )
3%
I don't care, as long as it involves a fedora.
24%

Total votes: 29

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

How should Brooke dress? What suits her best?

Post by Don Alexander »

In a futile but mod-led effort to sway the allmighty creators, here I present a quick little vote!

What should Brooke wear to the dance?? The dress or the suit??

Disclaimer: May be utterly ineffective. Result may disappoint 50% of all users.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Re: How should Brooke dress? What suits her best?

Post by Radbaron »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfgwrdYUQ2A

And guess what my reply was :)
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Pking

Post by Pking »

Chinadress with a funky hat, gloves to her elbows and possibly holding a chain with Ace attached?

Chet Rippo

Post by Chet Rippo »

She will pick the suit. Far easier to mistake her for a boy that way. harharhar!

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

I want her in the dress.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Hm...I think that Ace and Brooke should step out together. Now, we know that Brooke has the body to pull off a suit, but her stepping out with Ace with both in a dress could be interesting...

I prefer the suit option just because she looks so good it in, and she knows it.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Pking

Post by Pking »

If she uses the suit there are going to be a bunch of guys that suddenly recognize who waked in on them naked.

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

I think she'll choose the suit, not only because it suits her and she knows it, but also because she both isn't really all that for dresses (from what I gather) and she really dislikes the snake form (and resides to that only in dire need and ... anguish?)
The iceman cometh

Chase-san

Post by Chase-san »

A boy that is now a girl with a girl dressed like a guy... That isn't as confusing as it should be.

Sacramento Tzar

Post by Sacramento Tzar »

I sort of don't care. I just want Grace and Brooke to be a couple. Even if Grace goes back to being Ace I want them together. Yeah, that's right. I've desided to be a shipper of those two.
There needs to be an Eeiriecuties.com/Monsterful.com crossover in the future. Just saying.

Falaris

Post by Falaris »

It's a formal night, so girls go with dresses.
Brooke knows this, so not being certain doesn't mean she's in doubt what she prefers, it means she really prefers the suit but isn't sure if she dares.

And that really only leaves one option.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

[sings]Zoot Suit Riot[/sings] :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

I say do what I did. I went in my street gear. That's about as "Formal" as I get unless someone's being buried.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Unfair, splitting the suit and fedora options apart! :P
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Oh noez, yira is on to me!! :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)