Giz
Site Admin

16-05-11 chaperones

Post by Giz »

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Re: 16-05-11 chaperones

Post by Raamyah »

Yay! We're at the dance. Finally! Let the fun begin!
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Ah, the dance has begun, and I think it's time someone took Arman and either explain things to him, or get him a nice comfy cell.

But, what did Brooke figure out? Who is she taking to the dance? Will we finally get some answers? What exactly IS the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow? Who will Layla give the first dance to? Who will she go home with?
Last edited by Artemisia on Mon May 16, 2011 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Or surgically remove it. Or remove the curse or entity within. No more she-mullets!
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

Things should be interesting. Events are finally coming to a head.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

or not.
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

Poor Mr Purvis.
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

SweeTroll

Post by SweeTroll »

Oh my oh my. I wonder how many girls Layla ended up going to the dance with.
Like Artemisia said, so many questions. :-?

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

:-? Hmmm...Young, bright, and shiny Layla. [Spock]Fascinating[/Spock]. /:)

Not sure I like it.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Monzach

Post by Monzach »

Ah, lovely, the dance is here! Looks like the girls who are Layla's "dates" went for the "acceptable" genderroles as well, at least when it comes to their wardrobes. Also, I'm pretty amazed that they only have two chaperones (well, two that we've seen). I've always had the impression that there are around a hundrer students at Charybds Heights at a minimum after all, and since this seems to be a biggish dance... :-??

Still, this must be the storyline I've looked forward to the most! ;;) ^:)^
If I tend to lurk, it might be because I'm a U-Boat fanboy *turns on the passive sonar and equips the Ruhmenkorff device*

ArdentSilver

Post by ArdentSilver »

"Yes, I am" their date or "Yes, I am" up for a dance? :-?

And now, on second thought, the grammar points unambiguously to the former.
Last edited by ArdentSilver on Mon May 16, 2011 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Azrael,

Please remember, Arman is thinking through his memories and apparent lust for Layla. Somehow, I don't think she was EVER anything other than the Queen of the Night.

No, "yes, I am their date."

And now for a word from our sponsor- I can't believe it's not blood, for the vegetarian vampire on the go!
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Artemisia wrote:And now for a word from our sponsor- I can't believe it's not blood, for the vegetarian vampire on the go!
Is that the one in the neck shaped can that's easy to puncture? I hear it's good.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Yes, it comes in a convenient neck shaped container for that real biting quality.

On a more serious note, anyone ever feel like Arman Pervis' name amounts to perverted arm?

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I love Twiglett there.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."