Magick Chicks 13-05-11 you've improved

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Re: Magick Chicks 13-05-11 you've improved

Post by yiraheerai »

;)) She's certainly a tease who likes to play with her prey.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus
Purveyor of Puggles

Post by Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus »

Well, I'll be going to bed happy tonight :x =p~
R.I.P. Don Alexander/Dr. David "Alex" Alexander Kann, 2/15/77-3/10/23 :( I'll never forget you or all the good times we had.

"Look up. The stars are shining for you."

Owner and Manager of McLovecraft's; Zany Genius Inventor of Ichory Delights

<3 PRIDE IN THY PUGGLES! <3

me: I remember biting Teach in the ass...
DA: We remember the REALLY important things.

Became Mrs. SP on 10/16/10 <3 :D

Now with mini Puggles! (as in babies) I have two boys, ages 7 and 4 :)

Darastrix

Post by Darastrix »

yiraheerai wrote:...Shouri just won a piece of my heart tonight. :x

REALLY wish Faith wasn't such a SAM because I am tempted *bites leash* (If you understand what a SAM is, you WIN)
Smart-Ass Masochist?

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

YOU WIN THE INTERNET :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:

She hasn't shown much of the Masochist part, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

REALLY wish Faith wasn't such a SAM because I am tempted *bites leash* (If you understand what a SAM is, you WIN)
Unfair contest! <_<
I don't know much english or internet slang. :ymtongue:

Was going to ask if it was one of this ones. >__>
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

Adamas wrote:Don't remember high school much do ya Thor? Most of the kids in their little cliques were self-absorbed sociopathic jerkwads.
I can't speak for Thor, but I certainly didn't hang out with that kind of crowd. I was always quite picky about those I called 'friend'.

But, I do realize that society at large depends upon low standards. And apparently cannot survive without them...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Methinks Shouri is also having a great happy fun time drawing Ash! ;;)
yiraheerai wrote:REALLY wish Faith wasn't such a SAM because I am tempted *bites leash* (If you understand what a SAM is, you WIN)
It actually IS in this list but I would not have pegged it. And, yeah, I looked up Urban Dictionary first too. :P

Anyway, a bit sad we only see ArAc girls squealing in the background (now suddenly not scowling anymore, huh, babes? ;) )... I would have loved to have seen the reactions of Mel (because I'm not so sure how she would react) and Jacqui (because I'm very sure how she would react! :D ).
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

TazTheTerrible

Post by TazTheTerrible »

It's too bad Faith is probably going to get karma-lashed eventually, because every time she's in panel I tingle a little inside.

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

Thanks, Don. Makes me feel better that another non-native english speaker had to look it up too. :p :ymhug:
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Well, go and get youse selves learned on a real language, like good ol'e 'mercian Anglish, like a good boy, why dontcha...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

Already have done that, Raven. :p

Dansk er det bedste sprog i verden. Alle skulle lære det.

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

Monzach wrote:I'm going to assume that Ash lives in the gym. I mean, geez, look at that muscle tone! :-o
Why is it so difficult to obtain that body? :((

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Lars: It isn't that difficult. Just don't let yourself become fat. The tone follows (or at least that's my experience).
TellusEidolon wrote:Dansk er det bedste sprog i verden. Alle skulle lære det.
*Coughs furiously.* Are you trying to kill everybody here? Allir vita jú að íslenzka er mun hljómfegurri. 8-}

Is Faith disguising herself and making her invisible?
The iceman cometh

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

@Tellus: I almost got that completely. I just thought the second sentence was "All schools should teach it." :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Ravenhull wrote:
Artemisia wrote:I think you mean ladies and gentlemen, Raven, since I'm not seeing much fan service there for moi :p

What, you don't like seeing a self-confident warrior woman? ;)
I'm ambivalent about Faith. I like self-confident warrior women, but not the kind who seem manipulative and immoral. Though, maybe if she had black hair instead, I would forgive her =p~
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"