Magick Chicks 06-05-11 Miss me?

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Re: Magick Chicks 06-05-11 Miss me?

Post by Ravenhull »

Wild Mass Guessing time: This is all going to end up with Faith in the locker-room getting cleaned up after the day's events, and noticing her breastplate is gone. Cue Dusky waking up in some hidden location with a certain item in his hand.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Ravenhull wrote:Oh, and Giz, the angry oriental girl in the bottom left, is that her hair that is the black fuzzy balls over her shoulders?
Now.... Is someone here been reading too many mangas? Looks like the bottom right to me! :P

Amusing how all the girls are X( while Faith is just... ;;) But in a bad way.

I too wonder if Ash could actually turn out to be a straight (not as in sexual orientation, though that probably as well) hero type. Who then somehow forms an uneasy pact with the Hellrunes and Tiff to battle his ex.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I would love to see that. A good contrast to some of the rest of the cast. And would be fun watching the girls all trying to woo him.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."