04-05-11 one peek

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: 04-05-11 one peek

Post by Artemisia »

Oh no, do you think we could end up shifting back over to Layla?

EEEKKK!!!!

Oh wait, you're talking about getting popcorn for the drama, right?
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

Yes, to both lol

I know we won't get to see what is intriging Brooke, not just yet anyways, and well Layla has had plenty of time to make things worst ... :))

No microwave popcorn for this level of drama ... only kettle pop popcorn will do :D
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Wikipedia wrote:Ideal leg-to-body ratio in the United States

In a study by Viren Swami, both responses from American men and women agreed that the ideal leg-to-body ratio for men was 1.0, meaning the legs are equal to the torso length, while the ideal leg-to-body ratio for women was 1.4, meaning the legs are 40% longer than the torso. Swami concluded that this may disparity in leg-to-body ratio preference might stem from Western media where legginess is portrayed as a feminine trait or, perhaps, shorter legs might make a man's torso appear comparatively stronger.

Japanese comics

Manga characters should be 6 and 1/2 heads tall.
Yet still, I live...

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

Maybe Layla's in the boys' locker.
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Regarding the bullying issue, there was this one guy who pretty much targetted me in the 5th and 6th grade (~ junior high) - Christoph Caspary. DIE!!! X( But he was kicked out of school pretty fast.

A few years later, another guy from the neighboring school (we share our schoolyard), ironically sharing his name with my best friend and being several years older than me, also targeted me, the most famous scene being him coming up from behind, kneeing me in the knees so I almost collapsed, and menacing me: "Hey, you fat pig, shave!" Hm, he also did not qualify for the Abitur and was kicked out after 12th grade. :ymtongue:

Other than that, basically nothing... I just grew too big for people to really threaten me.

We have this low-down slum part of town, Trier-West, who's kids are infamous for mostly being bullying no-brain assholes. One of the most legendary situations happened to one of my class mates.

Bully (in the middle of the pedestrian zone, out of nowhere, to classmate): "Yo, are you gay, or what?"
Classmate (definitely not gay): "Not that I know of."
Bully: *beats of classmate for snide remark*

That's how these fuckers work. :-l
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Thanks guys and it's great to hear from others too. A lot of us probably got bullied growing up. I rarely stood up for myself, but hurt someone I like, and WHAM!
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

I'll second that notion. Most of the fights I got into, myself, were in defense of others. I see someone strike a friend, and everything goes red...

Quote removed. The DAMNed