02-05-11 half-naked boys

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Thor

Re: 02-05-11 half-naked boys

Post by Thor »

Aquila89 wrote: And he passed Seth to Ace,
See? The disguise is so good, it's already fooled Aquila. :D
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

Nice one, Thor. At least one good thing comes out of my constant screwing up of gender pronouns.

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

I'd get it easily if you were Danish, that you'd confuse genders (seeing as danish has only pansex and asex*), but... Hungarian is supposed to be a complicated language. That being said, you have to remember that Brooke propably is as new to school as is Nina, so everyone does not know everybody.

*No, Tellus, I'm not picking a fight.
The iceman cometh

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

While it's likely, given this comic's history, we don't KNOW she's going into the boys' locker room. That's actually a pretty dangerous scenario for a girl. She may just loiter at the edge, by the door. She what she can see, and then flee out the ready exit. She doesn't intend to actually infiltrate the boys' inner sanctum, just get close enough to observe them in their natural habitat.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

yiraheerai wrote:...CROSSDRESSING. :x :x :x :x

Yes~~~~~~~~~~~~ <3333333333333
Heheh The classic Shôjo manga & Shôjo anime trope. :-B
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Woo-Hoo, finally caught up with the EC comic-related threads. :P

Well, what can I say... ? I love how the transformation the Orb did on Ace has now made her become somewhat interested in boys, even if it is faux boys. :D

Also, MonCappy, we get it. :ymtongue:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)