02-05-11 half-naked boys

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cassius_Draken

Re: 02-05-11 half-naked boys

Post by Cassius_Draken »

Artemisia wrote:Brooke looks hot in that outfit lol :)
I agree. I think it´s because I know is a girl besaids her masculine attire, what makes her more... mysterious :))

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

True that. She really pulls it. And, yeah, it would be quite something if Ace and Brooke went to the dance together, with Brooke being the "male" and then have it all "ruined" by Twigitt changing Ace back in the middle of a dance.

Man, I'd like to dance now. Anyone up for a waltz.
*Puts Wiener Blut on the grammophone.*
Last edited by Iceman on Mon May 02, 2011 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The iceman cometh

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

Thor wrote:Where would she see half-naked boys?

Do the melusines not believe in the internet? /:)
That's what I thought first too. Also, you can feel physical attraction to someone who's not half naked. Their plan doesn't make much sense, honestly.

firendrakendorf

Post by firendrakendorf »

I just noticed how Brooke can set off unexpected attraction on gender-switched people. The same thing happened with "Nino" :D

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Cute Brooke is still cute! :-)

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

I am just wondering if "Male" Brooke will be recognized as Brooke. Will girls flirt with the new boy? Will the boys talk to one they consider one of their own about Ace, the other girls? Will they want to do "Guy Things" with Brooke now?
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

Dave Zero1

Post by Dave Zero1 »

Iceman is correct, Brooke was offhandidly referring to Ace, Brooke has never ever thought of herself as a Boy in a Girl's body.

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Yay! I read the strip correctly. :) :-bd

Good to have it confirmed, Dave.

Also, the shower scene strongly suggested that the only thing Brooke was ... not happy with ... was her set of inferior equipment. :-j That indicates that she is ... tilfreds? ... ?satisfied?? with being a girl.
The iceman cometh

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Ice, I'd say she's (Mostly) happy in her own skin...Until shedding season that is.

*Runs away from angry serpent-girls screaming "I still love you though!!!"*
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

=))

Why should the snake-girls be running you down, loving you, Adamas, after you just insulted them.... :-?
The iceman cometh

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

I don't believe that Brooke is at all dissatisfied with herself as is. She's unsure what she wants, not what she IS.
I totally believe that Ace is jonesing for Brooke as a girl AND as a boy. Girl Brooke is incredibly attractive to both boy and girl Ace, and cross dressed Brooke is hot, HOT, HAWT (and virile!) to girl Ace. Poor Ace, I hope this all works out for her. I'm not worried about Layla; her type always makes do. Besides, she has Tiff.
Ace is seriously interested in Brooke; I hope it isn't completely in vain.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Iceman wrote:Yay! I read the strip correctly. :) :-bd

Good to have it confirmed, Dave.

Also, the shower scene strongly suggested that the only thing Brooke was ... not happy with ... was her set of inferior equipment. :-j That indicates that she is ... tilfreds? ... ?satisfied?? with being a girl.
Ok, then I misread and stand corrected :) In a lot of ways, I'm pleased to be corrected in this case, but as I said, she still looks great in that look.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

Oh... what happens if Nina sees "her puppy" crushing on Brooke? Remember her reaction when he was charmed by Chloe's aura? :-s

I agree Brooke in boy's clothes is smokin'

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

I love it when women wear suits. This girl I crushed on in high school would come in some days wearing pinstripe pants with a matching vest, a white button up, a tie and a fedora- A FEDORA- and I... melted every time. She started a fedora fetish for me. That's all Brooke is missing right now to make me completely incoherent.

...Ace has good taste.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Cassius_Draken

Post by Cassius_Draken »

I think Ace finally would fall in love with Brooke; the last panel is very... interesting (and he seems jealous in the previous strip). I think a melusine and a werewolf makes a good match :))

That´s led me to the following question. What happens when two different kinds of monsters match? Layla and Nina´s parents are both vampires, Ace father is a werewolf too (and there is no reason to think Ace´s mother is not another werewolf)... But if two different monsters have a child... he is a half-blood? (for example, an hypotetical Brooke and Ace´s child: he would be half-werewolf and half-melusine?) Or simply they can´t have childs?
Last edited by Cassius_Draken on Mon May 02, 2011 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.