11-04-11 YouTube

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cassius_Draken

Re: 11-04-11 YouTube

Post by Cassius_Draken »

Aquila89 wrote:I think Brooke freaks out because Nina thinks she's in a relationship with Layla. Even if Nina used the word "partner", it wouldn've been much better.
But Brooke is very calm, until Nina calls her "husband" :p

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

I love BRooke's chain ear ring!
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

showler

Post by showler »

Cassius_Draken wrote:But Brooke is very calm, until Nina calls her "husband" :p
She already knew that Nina thought they were kissing, she didn't expect Nina to already have them mentally married.

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

Thor wrote: It reveals that Layla is a vampire, as is her whole family. And if anyone recognizes the school uniforms that they are wearing, it reveals that that school has vampires going to it.
Thor wrote:In any event, it would look like a credible (if not conclusive) vampire sighting, and would be worth further investigation.
I love the phrase "credible vampire sighting." I like to imagine there's a bunch of hunters in a dark room idly flicking through YouTube and other video channels, forwarding links to their coworkers. "This one looks like a credible vampire sighting. E-mail VampyMomma and try to find out more."
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

Cassius_Draken

Post by Cassius_Draken »

In a rol game called "Hunter: the vigil" there is an organization of hunters who exactly do that (more or less) :))

Quote removed. The DAMNed

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Oh, how I wish I had Blair's computer skills! Maybe someday... BTW, I'd like to say I want the next Teen Scene Queen to be Ace.
She's attractive and considerate, and I'm sure it would do wonders for her self-esteem. "Fire and Ice" just aren't nice!

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

You refer to Blair's computer skills like they're something special. So far, all he's done is upload videos to YouTube (of such questionable material I assume they'll be taken down in a few days, tops).

I want to be a hunter. [Tiffany]"The glorious battle against all evil requires internet access at all times. And a T1 line."[/Tiffany]
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick