Magick Chicks 25-03-11 Mecha-Tiff V2.0

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Lindadori

Re: Magick Chicks 25-03-11 Mecha-Tiff V2.0

Post by Lindadori »

Never been so happy to see Tiff. GO, PALADIN OF JUSTICE!!!!! And idiocy ensues...

Anyway, I'm confused... I don't like Mel and her coven, so I thought I liked Faith and her fellows because they're gave them a lesson, but now Tiff shows up and it seems that Faith&Co. are the evil ones. Then again, I find Tiff very funny because she's so adorably baka, but I don't like her crusader attitude, so I should like Faith, but she looks like a bully... ohhhhhhhhh ~X(
Ah, Italy enslaved, abode of misery,/ pilotless ship in a fierce tempest tossed,/ no mistress over provinces but a harlot! (Dante)

hokova

Post by hokova »

TIFFANY WINTERS saves the day?!
...I´m overworked. Going to bed.
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

someone

Post by someone »

This is why LEGO makes the best toys.

Though the only time I managed to make mine emit noxious fumes was when they inadvertently caught fire.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

i really like the idea of tiffany being a crossover character, in both comics simultaneously.

this uncharacteristic display of competence is interesting too. makes me wonder if she's got abit of The Sewer Urchin in her.

Lindadori wrote:Anyway, I'm confused... I don't like Mel and her coven, so I thought I liked Faith and her fellows because they're gave them a lesson, but now Tiff shows up and it seems that Faith&Co. are the evil ones. Then again, I find Tiff very funny because she's so adorably baka, but I don't like her crusader attitude, so I should like Faith, but she looks like a bully... ohhhhhhhhh ~X(
who says you need to like any of the characters? or that you can't like the villains?
Yet still, I live...

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Tiff was able to quickly deduce what happened to Nina way back when, and the most effective way to deal with her. It appears that Tiff is not dumb, but rather scattered brained and easily distracted by little things, like Layla dressed for a night partying. Somehow, I think that if Tiffany was scientificly inclined, she'd fall well into the absent-minded scientist mold. I think the key is that she is quite a hazard to anybody who isn't a main character. ;)
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Wow. Tiff has skills. Colour me shocked.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Cassius_Draken

Post by Cassius_Draken »

YEAH! Tiff, you are the best! :))

Pier777

Post by Pier777 »

Ravenhull wrote:
Pier777 wrote:"A toy robot!!"

*jumps out the window*

(100 points to whoever knows where that's from) :))
A Fist Full of Yen
Well, here's your 100 points, sir :ymparty:

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

For those who are not exactly happy with Tiff showing up, I have to say that it kind of makes sense. No one said that there had to be peace between the various different groups, and it would make sense for a Vampire Hunter to need magic. After all, her family has a magical sword, right?
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

gwen_stacy

Post by gwen_stacy »

You can do it Tiffany. Even the adorable mecha tiff has a little mask on.
Detective Ema Skye. I'm in charge of this investigation.
Don't worry everyone! I'll keep you safe! I keep everyone safe!

wrong wolf

Post by wrong wolf »

This is full of win! :-bd Robots and cute girls are always a good combination in my book.

Also, I'm thinking that if this is Mecha-Tiff V2.0, Mecha-Tiff V5.0 could be a life-sized robot version of Tiff. Sweet!
Huh? Nope. Sorry. You've got the wrong wolf. You must be looking for my cousin, right.

dragondeathlord

Post by dragondeathlord »

Makkabee wrote:Up to I? Up to me, Tiff. How do you expect to master the arcane arts when you can't even master pronouns?

Tsk, I say. In fact, I say it twice.
Oh that just a symptom of super villain megalomania. Like her talking in third person.And her monologuing.
I decided to put this in my signature to save time explaining. My eyes are not the best and though I often use and depend on speech recognition software that is not 100%. And I do not always use it to type as it is aggravating. So I typing blind folded half the time or squinting. And the Ease of Access magnifier a pain, some times literally to use. So my typing sucks hard boiled Ostridge eggs through a ten foot straw. So to those that got to deal with it my sincere apologies.

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

♪HERE SHE COMES TO SAVE THE DAAAAAAY!♫ Or at least confuse the heck out of everyone, readers included. So much awesome, but so many questions.

I adore panel 4 there, with everyone's look of "What the Fu** is that?". And Tiff wearing her mask (and putting a mask on Mecha Tiff) is just the kind of silly I've come to expect out of her.

I wonder what happened to Mecha-Tiff V1.0? Or is V2.0 just the next step in crime fighting advancements?

Borrow power from the school? Tiff knows some form of magic?! And what price is there for borrow power that makes her reluctant to do so?
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

Lindadori wrote:Never been so happy to see Tiff. GO, PALADIN OF JUSTICE!!!!! And idiocy ensues...

Anyway, I'm confused... I don't like Mel and her coven, so I thought I liked Faith and her fellows because they're gave them a lesson, but now Tiff shows up and it seems that Faith&Co. are the evil ones. Then again, I find Tiff very funny because she's so adorably baka, but I don't like her crusader attitude, so I should like Faith, but she looks like a bully... ohhhhhhhhh ~X(
I think this goes back to the subtitle for the comic. "Being good never felt so bad" Mel and Company are being thrust, against their will, in to the role of "the good guys". It's possible that the Artemis principal asked for help to bring Faith down, and that's why the whole transfer thing happened, and the Charybdis principal just used the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone - punish the Helrunes AND help out her fellow principal. Faith may be from a well-connected family, and that's why the principal can't act against her directly.

As for Tiff's magic, maybe she doesn't have any innate magical power, but she can draw power from certain sources. That's why she couldn't use magic when she was reconning Charybdis Heights. I didn't really take a shine to Tiff in her first appearances, but i find I'm liking Tiff more and more.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Thor

WTF, Tiff?

Post by Thor »

Ravenhull wrote:@Thor: I assume you aren't liking Tiff's appearance here...
Quite the contrary. It's nice to see a familiar face, especially one that's friendly. It also turns two dubious sides into a triangle of confusion that should keep this strip from becoming a horrible see-saw of Evil vs. Evil.

I was just not expecting Tiff to:
  1. Show up.
  2. As a student.
  3. In a mask.
  4. Wielding supernatural powers.
  5. With any competency whatsoever.
  6. All in the same strip.
My mind, she was blown. :-o
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.