Ace Wolfhart

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

wrong wolf

Re: Ace Wolfhart

Post by wrong wolf »

MonCappy wrote:Ceries taking on that role would be most amusing.
Ah, yes. Ceries as the 6th ranger. :-bd She would eventually betray the group to her true team, the Coven of Doom, and in the ensuing chaos, she would stage a coup of her own in an attempt to become the leader of the Coven. :))
Huh? Nope. Sorry. You've got the wrong wolf. You must be looking for my cousin, right.

showler

Post by showler »

Just curious about this, but has anyone wondered if Ace the Bathound was partially affected by the later parts of the spell that made him a her? The personality affecting ones? Or is it generally believed he got out early enough because blonde hair seemed to be the initial effect?

Democha

Post by Democha »

I would like to see what's up with Ace, also! =D I miss him. I especially miss him being a boy, though. :[ All 3 comics are currently filled with gals (and Magick Chicks is all girlies, obviously), I wish there were more interesting male characters.

Goth Wolf

Post by Goth Wolf »

I'm all for Ace staying girl to be honest..

Lets just hope he wasn't left alone by himself with a mirror, or that he gets busted checking out his rack
One tequlia, two tequila, three tequila ,FLOOR!!

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

Democha wrote: All 3 comics are currently filled with gals
After the introduction of the core cast (Nina, Layla, Chloe, Brooke, Ace and Kade) all new appearing in characters in EC were female: Professor Tigwitt, The Hellrune Coven, Tiff, Mrs. Delacroix, Cess and Laura. And even Ace was turned into a girl. I want him turned back into a boy, because I think the comic needs some males too.

Thor

Just sayin'

Post by Thor »

Males are overrated.
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

I would like Ace to stay where she is. Actually, interactions between the sexes in high school tend to be rather superficial, so it's not unrealistic that the great majority of the main characters in any high school setting would be the same sex with the opposite sex existing mainly as objects of desire.
Besides Ace didn't really participate in story lines as a boy; he was just the butt-monkey. His whole raison d'etre was to be humiliated. Maybe as a girl, she could actually become one of the principals.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

He wasn't the butt monkey because he was a boy. His (I use the male pronoun because so do the characters in the strip) role can be bigger without him remaining a girl. Actually, his role has been diminished after he was turned into a girl, we haven't seen him since January.

Daris

Post by Daris »

I also think he should become a male again. But I also think he should fully transform into a Werecreature, losing his mind in the process and going on rampage... forcing the school to take action to save other students, and of course him.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Someone seems quite rooted in the WoD. :P

I myself also hope he turns into a guy again - at the most inopportune moment. :ymdevil:

But seriously, these comics are missing some good male characters.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

As opposed to the most opportune moment. Such as right before discussing wages at a job interview!

I love me the WoD.
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

Thor

Wolfhart of Distaster?

Post by Thor »

Don Alexander wrote:Someone seems quite rooted in the WoD. :P
The Nick wrote:I love me the WoD.
WTF is the WoD? :-\

Working on Distaster?
Worrying over Doggy?
Werewolf of Dicklessness?
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

showler

Re: Wolfhart of Distaster?

Post by showler »

Thor wrote:WTF is the WoD? :-\
Wikipedia solves all: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WoD

World of Darkness: shared universe for table top and PCRPG gaming.

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

Geeno wrote:I would like Ace to stay where she is. Actually, interactions between the sexes in high school tend to be rather superficial, so it's not unrealistic that the great majority of the main characters in any high school setting would be the same sex with the opposite sex existing mainly as objects of desire.
Besides Ace didn't really participate in story lines as a boy; he was just the butt-monkey. His whole raison d'etre was to be humiliated. Maybe as a girl, she could actually become one of the principals.
I agree with you here. I find Ace more interesting as a girl then when male. Oddly enough, I preferred Nina as a boy. I thought Nina was a more interesting character as a boy as opposed to being a girl. I have to wonder how the current arc would be turning out had Nina remained a boy.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

SIS IS HOT, NOW THAT'S MY THOUGHT
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)