14-02-11 I'll fix this!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Power_Pachyderms

Re: 14-02-11 I'll fix this!

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

Ravenhull wrote:So, is Becky gonna have an infatuation factor next time Layla shows up?

I'm kinda wondeing if Layla does remember Tiff from her visit at the school, but assumes that she is actually a student. Thus, she's associating with a school 'friend' and the end of the strip is her helping out a 'fellow monster'. :-?
See, I'm wondering if Tiffany gets a transfer to Charybdis Heights myself. Just to be closer to her prey/love interest. :D
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...

Monmaker

Post by Monmaker »

MonCappy wrote:Would Tiff be happy that Layla got her a raise or angry that she did it?
I'd say it would be more like Confused.

Macarius

Post by Macarius »

Hopefully with so many conflicting emotions, Tiffs brain won't break. Or would that be a good thing? :-?

sylentknight

Post by sylentknight »

vince3 wrote:BFFs that can turn on the other at the drop of a hat...;)
That's called a "balanced" relationship. Of course that's only if Tiff is a half-decent slayer when the fighting starts. :p

I've said this before, I think that's the kind of person Tiff is going to turn out to be...somewhat clumsy and absent minded most of the time... but once the real fighting starts or the situation becomes serious her brain kicks in and she become very competent.
I also think that Tiff is kinda lonely. Other than her clan, who can she hope to talk to and share this stuff with?
We know from the genres that monster hunters or slayers don't go around talking to other people about this stuff.
They'd get locked up if they did. (~~)
I do so relish these times of peril.
- Sheen from Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Simone

Post by Simone »

Oh Tiff, shouldn't you now be slaying some vampire who is doing her stuff on your watch?

But having a vampire bff seems it might give some nice bonuses, and Layla is quick to help her new found friend here, or she's just thirsty.

But Tiff always can tell that her getting close to a vampire will be just for knowing the enemy better kind of reasoning.

I'm still waiting for future strip where our heroic vampire slayer will enter the vampire's den(Layla's home).

Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus
Purveyor of Puggles

Post by Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus »

ahaha....at first I just glanced at the first top half of the comic (the text) and thought they were talking about the panties =))
R.I.P. Don Alexander/Dr. David "Alex" Alexander Kann, 2/15/77-3/10/23 :( I'll never forget you or all the good times we had.

"Look up. The stars are shining for you."

Owner and Manager of McLovecraft's; Zany Genius Inventor of Ichory Delights

<3 PRIDE IN THY PUGGLES! <3

me: I remember biting Teach in the ass...
DA: We remember the REALLY important things.

Became Mrs. SP on 10/16/10 <3 :D

Now with mini Puggles! (as in babies) I have two boys, ages 7 and 4 :)

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

:-? I hada wicked thought ... I wonder if Layla is going to use Tiff to a) get revenge on Mel or (b) Kada for letting her dump him or (c) get some of Brooke's blood without the kiss. :-= Not that Layla would ever think of doing that, right? :-=

:-L wish we still had 3 day updates
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

dragondeathlord

Post by dragondeathlord »

A friend Indeed Gives your Boss Lobotomies as You Need!!! =)) =)) =)) =))

Sad but looks Like Tiff and Layla are going to wind up in one way or anther together.

Vampire servants are a Popular Invention I first saw in a old Dracula Movie and in Fright Night and a lot of Literature.Sort of humans that get bonded to a Vampire as a Familiar like witches Cat, and I wonder if EC Vampires have them. If so I wonder if Tiff already bonded when she was Bit ?
It would explain the instant attraction.
Maybe Tiff's destiny is not slaying Vampires but protecting one?

Maybe the power automatic or Maybe Layla Subconsciously reached out to a Like soul.

I mean Tiff's alway been shown as straight Heterosexual and Layla Well mean and Hateful.
Layla thinks of Humans as Food. And Tiff thinks of Vampires as walking Trophys.

So why are they bonding ?

If it was just the bite Layla would still be a Queen B@tch but she not.

It's acting two way.

Could be just that they like each other and Tiff found out she's Bi and Layla just found out she's Nice.

Or maybe this is some Kind of magic Bond.
Maybe the Magic Sword screwed up the bite. (Layla Mom might say some thing like,"You two bonded some how? No not possible to bond a Human as your Mate/ servant Layla ,Not Possible at all. You See the have to be from the winter clan of Vampire slayers and the soul would have to be out side there body and it would need to be in day light! See your Ok .Of course Hypothetically if it did happen your bonded Forever !" Layla let's out a sigh of relief. Tiff just start Screaming. Layla "Your last Name isn't ..."

Or maybe this is a Human Familiar Renfield Thing.

Or here a Funnier one what if Tiff is Layla Destined Mate?

In a lot fiction there a Idea of a Vampire Mate that is destined to meat a Vampire and awaken there Human Emotions and be there Eternal soul Mate.

I alway felt the idea was to easy and pat and over used, Adult Woman In 30's meats Vampire in his hundreds Get Married the End.
And what if girl was gay ? I never liked it.
Pretty much the entire annoying Romance Novels dedicated to the idea.
Christine Feehan , Katie MacAlister uses the Idea the most but dozens of authors started using the Predestined Life Mate Plot.

But what if it's true in EC. and Layla and Tiff are some how Lifemates?
Now that would be a neat twist. Tiff is Layla's Beloved (that the term Spelled Right)
Tiff just found out she likes Girls at least one girl, But Destined Life Mate to a Vampire? As in forever???
And Layla not so certain she Likes Girls that way. Finds out that Tiff has power to make her act like and feel like a human!!
My Guess they would both freak out !!!
I do not know, But I enjoy Guessing!

But if there any kind of Semi-mystic permanent bond of any kind on them it's going to be funny as H>E>L>L!!
Or Maybe it's just true Love!
\M/ \M/ \M/
Last edited by dragondeathlord on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I decided to put this in my signature to save time explaining. My eyes are not the best and though I often use and depend on speech recognition software that is not 100%. And I do not always use it to type as it is aggravating. So I typing blind folded half the time or squinting. And the Ease of Access magnifier a pain, some times literally to use. So my typing sucks hard boiled Ostridge eggs through a ten foot straw. So to those that got to deal with it my sincere apologies.

vp21ct

Post by vp21ct »

Yeah, I think Tiff has become a thrall. However, I don't think Layla knows Tiff is her thrall.

As far as Layla knows, she's just made a really good friend who genuinely likes her, without knowing who she is from school. This sets up an interesting possibility on their relationship here... If Tiff is Layla's thrall, she'll basically do as Layla commands (Slayer Blood might grant a bit of resistance, though, once she catches on) but since Layla doesn't know, she just seems to come off as a really nice person who's trying to stay on her good side, wich, as we can already see, is going to bring about a few benefits for Tiff. Even if she did know about the thrall thing, something about Layla tells me she'd still try and be a 'good' boss.

dragondeathlord

Post by dragondeathlord »

I agree with the thrall thing but I still like guessing at the other stuff !! =)) =)) =))
I decided to put this in my signature to save time explaining. My eyes are not the best and though I often use and depend on speech recognition software that is not 100%. And I do not always use it to type as it is aggravating. So I typing blind folded half the time or squinting. And the Ease of Access magnifier a pain, some times literally to use. So my typing sucks hard boiled Ostridge eggs through a ten foot straw. So to those that got to deal with it my sincere apologies.

Krecart

Post by Krecart »

Oh man, if Tiff's a thrall... that's just sad. Sort of tragic for Layla to think she's making a friend when all she's really gotten out of it is a renfield. :(

Lindadori

Post by Lindadori »

Layla's friendship can be really useful...
Ah, Italy enslaved, abode of misery,/ pilotless ship in a fierce tempest tossed,/ no mistress over provinces but a harlot! (Dante)

pbfhdude

Post by pbfhdude »

Or they're two teenage girls with similar tastes in music and clothes.

I've got friends who i hated when i first met them but then bonded with over similar interests.

The thrall thing is an interesting idea, but i think it's more that Tiffany is just bonding with her over the band.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Something that hasn't been discussed: While it isn't my tastes, that outfit was cute on both of the girls (though it works better with Layla's hair). 8-} ;) :D
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Max3220

Post by Max3220 »

dragondeathlord wrote:A friend Indeed Gives your Boss Lobotomies as You Need!!! =)) =)) =)) =))

Sad but looks Like Tiff and Layla are going to wind up in one way or anther together.

Vampire servants are a Popular Invention I first saw in a old Dracula Movie and in Fright Night and a lot of Literature.Sort of humans that get bonded to a Vampire as a Familiar like witches Cat, and I wonder if EC Vampires have them. If so I wonder if Tiff already bonded when she was Bit ?
It would explain the instant attraction.
Maybe Tiff's destiny is not slaying Vampires but protecting one?

Maybe the power automatic or Maybe Layla Subconsciously reached out to a Like soul.

I mean Tiff's alway been shown as straight Heterosexual and Layla Well mean and Hateful.
Layla thinks of Humans as Food. And Tiff thinks of Vampires as walking Trophys.

So why are they bonding ?

If it was just the bite Layla would still be a Queen B@tch but she not.

It's acting two way.

Could be just that they like each other and Tiff found out she's Bi and Layla just found out she's Nice.

Or maybe this is some Kind of magic Bond.
Maybe the Magic Sword screwed up the bite. (Layla Mom might say some thing like,"You two bonded some how? No not possible to bond a Human as your Mate/ servant Layla ,Not Possible at all. You See the have to be from the winter clan of Vampire slayers and the soul would have to be out side there body and it would need to be in day light! See your Ok .Of course Hypothetically if it did happen your bonded Forever !" Layla let's out a sigh of relief. Tiff just start Screaming. Layla "Your last Name isn't ..."

Or maybe this is a Human Familiar Renfield Thing.

Or here a Funnier one what if Tiff is Layla Destined Mate?

In a lot fiction there a Idea of a Vampire Mate that is destined to meat a Vampire and awaken there Human Emotions and be there Eternal soul Mate.

I alway felt the idea was to easy and pat and over used, Adult Woman In 30's meats Vampire in his hundreds Get Married the End.
And what if girl was gay ? I never liked it.
Pretty much the entire annoying Romance Novels dedicated to the idea.
Christine Feehan , Katie MacAlister uses the Idea the most but dozens of authors started using the Predestined Life Mate Plot.

But what if it's true in EC. and Layla and Tiff are some how Lifemates?
Now that would be a neat twist. Tiff is Layla's Beloved (that the term Spelled Right)
Tiff just found out she likes Girls at least one girl, But Destined Life Mate to a Vampire? As in forever???
And Layla not so certain she Likes Girls that way. Finds out that Tiff has power to make her act like and feel like a human!!
My Guess they would both freak out !!!
I do not know, But I enjoy Guessing!

But if there any kind of Semi-mystic permanent bond of any kind on them it's going to be funny as H>E>L>L!!
Or Maybe it's just true Love!
\M/ \M/ \M/

Despite the fact that some of your ideas are very interesting, I can't help but get a distinct "twilight-y" feel from one of them(the predestined love thing which, if you read/watched/have a twi-person close to you, is something just like what the werewolves there have)

Also, not wanting to sound like an ass(though it might be a subconscious desire to...) you should type slower.
The way some of the words were missing letter made me read the post with an inner voice that sounded like an excited hyper-active 12 year-old.
An example:
look for the nearest female(or closeted male) bieber fan.