28-01-11 Fate

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

zoom

Re: 28-01-11 Fate

Post by zoom »

Paul wrote:I was wondering when Can't Buy A Clue Tiff would show herself again. :))
She probably can buy a clue... but it'll be off the discount rack. And it won't fit right.
SIG229

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

She's Baaaaack. :)
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Mint-Pie

Post by Mint-Pie »

Do both girls do their shopping at night? Otherwise, how did Layla get to the mall?

edit- And is wearing a magic hairpin in public a good idea?
Last edited by Mint-Pie on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

negzee

Post by negzee »

Yaaaaay Tiffanyyyyy!!! :D

Ten

Post by Ten »

So Layla doesn't get to keep her new do? :(
I banged your mom.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

piemanmoo wrote:Do both girls do their shopping at night? Otherwise, how did Layla get to the mall?
New England winter.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Layla's new 'do was likely the result of much time with the curling iron - far from permanent. In the defense of knowing about this and still keeping my Man Card, I will state that I have a couple of sisters. :p

However, when I read today's strip it struck a cord with something I've been listening to a bit lately. I've had the Soundtrack to Buffy the Vampire Slayer's "Once More With Feeling" in my car recently, so when I read Tiffany's statement I couldn't help but hear in my head "My claim to fame was to maim and to mangle - vengence was mine!" :))

My job is done if I've stuck that song in only one other person's head. :ymdevil:
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

I have to state that with the beginning of a new arc, it feels like the last ended on a rather abrupt note. On the plus side, I think we have the makings of a comedy of errors with Tiffany on the prowl. I look forward to seeing some pratfalls in the near future.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Tiana Sidhe

Post by Tiana Sidhe »

Is Tiff's hand still covering where she had been bitten, or am I just reading too much into it?

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Oh, come on Tiff. You know you enjoyed it. :p
Start running.

Please?

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

I think she's just touching there as part of her memory.

Barely related at all, but I've always found it fascinating that we lose the ability to accurately remember pain rapidly, yet keep the memory of the emotion and action of it all for quite a long time. Sense memory is fun stuff to read about actually.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

though in perticularly traumatic experienced the pain can reoccur over years even without its [now healed] location being hurt or damaged in any manner. Though that doenst usually include a conscious effort to remember
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

If Tiffany would meet Nina (the real Nina) she might reconsider her beliefs about vampires.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I sense Great Justice will come with a big helping of Embarassment! :D

Soooo, are we STILL pre-dance?? ;;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

We still don't know what happened to Ace. And it might be a while before we find out...
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.