26-01-11 going through a phase

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Aquila89

Re: 26-01-11 going through a phase

Post by Aquila89 »

Looks like she got over her fear of Brooke.

MuchachoNL
Menace to Society

Post by MuchachoNL »

TheBlackPaladin wrote:
Azrael wrote:Erm, yeah. Where the Hell is Ace?
I registered just to comment on this, cause I was thinking the same thing.

Worst Case:
Ace is a boy again. Calling it now.

Best Case:
Blair is taking pictures of Girl!Ace asleep.
Correction:

Worst case: Ace is a boy, sucked dry by Chloe in one of her wild dreams.
Freudian Slip: When you say one thing, but mean your mother... err... another.

Lindadori

Post by Lindadori »

May I suggest a spin off featuring young Maria & Adora?
Ah, Italy enslaved, abode of misery,/ pilotless ship in a fierce tempest tossed,/ no mistress over provinces but a harlot! (Dante)

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

I think that would probably be stretching Giz and Dave's time a bit thin. Though maybe we might hope for some kind of holiday special at some point.

And as much as I liked Maria's "mistress of the dark" dress, I think her sleep wear there is just...oh man. =p~
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

dragondeathlord

Post by dragondeathlord »

Ok I think the Kids just Got WTMIO!!! .(WAY TO MUCH INFORMATION OVERLOAD!!!)

LOL =)) =)) =)) =))
I decided to put this in my signature to save time explaining. My eyes are not the best and though I often use and depend on speech recognition software that is not 100%. And I do not always use it to type as it is aggravating. So I typing blind folded half the time or squinting. And the Ease of Access magnifier a pain, some times literally to use. So my typing sucks hard boiled Ostridge eggs through a ten foot straw. So to those that got to deal with it my sincere apologies.

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

I really wish Ace would be a boy again, because the more attractive it gets the creepier it is.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

bokonondeemax

Post by bokonondeemax »

It puts the makeup on its skin, or else it gets the shower again. #-o
Bulls*** makes the flowers grow and that's beautiful.

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Hrm... I wonder if Chloe, when her brain reboots from the "YOU AND MY MOM DID WHAT!?" critical failure, is attentive enough to add the "phase" comment from before the revelation, and said revelation itself together and come up with "LAYLA AND BROOKE DID WHAT!?" :-o :-o :-o
:ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Weltall84

Post by Weltall84 »

It's moments like these I am so grateful my parents are not big on freely pulling TMI moments regarding their sex lives pre-marriage or during their marriage.

On the comic itself I can't help but laugh, I kinda got the vibe that Maria and Chloe's Mom had "sumthing" going on, but it was subtle and veiled enough that it could be under plausible deniability...til now!!

I can see Layla being more reluctent to do the kiss now, for fear of being seduced by the bi-side, and mayeb Brooke too will be somewhat turned off after this. Or then again who knows?

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

Keep in mind the vampires in the EC reality are not undead.
theodoric476 wrote:
A couple more questions about vampires in the EC reality, are they actually undead or are they more like another magical group of beings had happen to feed on blood. Could Layla turn someone into a vampire?

Magical groups of beings. As for Layla turning someone into a vampire... we'll touch on that one day.
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

This TMI moment reminds me of Easy A. B-)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

All-Purpose Guru

Post by All-Purpose Guru »

I like *all* of the facial expressions in this page. Especially Layla's expression towards Brooke before she realizes Mom has shown up. I think maybe Brooke and Layla might understand each other a bit better, and maybe will get along together better in the future. Brooke is also cute in what I would assume is a dress of Layla's...

…and I agree about the shock on Layla's face when she hears about her mom's "phase"… Best expression EVAR.

bokonondeemax

Post by bokonondeemax »

WCRI wrote:Hrm... I wonder if Chloe, when her brain reboots from the "YOU AND MY MOM DID WHAT!?" critical failure, is attentive enough to add the "phase" comment from before the revelation, and said revelation itself together and come up with "LAYLA AND BROOKE DID WHAT!?" :-o :-o :-o
:ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
And maybe she'll remember hitting on both of them herself, lol. That would be an amusing set of facial expression evolutions.
Bulls*** makes the flowers grow and that's beautiful.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Best facial expressions yet! Layla's last look is the best of all.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

@ All-Purpose Guru: I think that's a classic sleep shirt, kinda like what Chloe is wearing.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."