21-01-11 thick scales!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Milt

Re: 21-01-11 thick scales!

Post by Milt »

...Say, Blair, how'd you like some INTERNAL shots of Brooke? *GLOMP*

Blair: "Come onnnn! I ain't doin' nothin' Marshmallow Kitty didn't do! If I was a fat spongy kitten, I wouldn't get more than a cuff on the head!"

Look, girls, if all you need for this to go away is for someone to make out with Brooke...
(jumps up and down, waving arms)
...Just change back first, 'kay?

Dave Zero1

Post by Dave Zero1 »

Hate to be the one to break the bad news to you MonCappy.. but Blair IS dead, He's been dead since the series started... He's a ghost living inside an inanimate doll.

You could always destroy the Doll.. but he'd just find another one.

I suppose one could resurrect him somehow in order to kill him again, But then he'd just be a ghost and we'd be back to point A.

Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus
Purveyor of Puggles

Post by Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus »

MonCappy wrote: Now, the one scene I am looking forward to most is the one that involves his death as I consider him irredeemable.
Time for a break, methinks.
R.I.P. Don Alexander/Dr. David "Alex" Alexander Kann, 2/15/77-3/10/23 :( I'll never forget you or all the good times we had.

"Look up. The stars are shining for you."

Owner and Manager of McLovecraft's; Zany Genius Inventor of Ichory Delights

<3 PRIDE IN THY PUGGLES! <3

me: I remember biting Teach in the ass...
DA: We remember the REALLY important things.

Became Mrs. SP on 10/16/10 <3 :D

Now with mini Puggles! (as in babies) I have two boys, ages 7 and 4 :)

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Thank you, Dave!
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

How about an exorcism then? Send him to hell where he belongs?
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Macarius

Post by Macarius »

Blair,technically, now has nude photos of Brooke. Though, not in the form most would want.

And, that shriek is bound to bring someone to investigate or at least make sure that they aren't trying to kill each other.

Of course now I keep thinking about the original Clash of the Titans. Though, the Medusa in the remake was actually pretty whereas she wasn't in the original.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Okay, MonCappy... we get it. You've expressed your dislike for the character in a way that leaves no one to question what your position on them is. However, I'm going to ask that you tone down your comments for the enjoyment of everyone on the boards. Your sentiments are getting a bit extreme, and perhaps you didn't realize that. But I was asked as a moderator to make sure that such extremes don't detract from the enjoyment of the majority of the boards from sharing. Just please, keep that in mind before posting. Thanks for understanding.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

Very well, I'll drop the subject of Blair.

Layla and Brooke are definitely going to attract attention. Their cat fight certainly can't have been quiet. I do wonder what Brooke's parents are going ask about with regards to her torn t-shirt, though. That will make for an awkward conversation with the folks.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Falaris

Post by Falaris »

I liked this one a lot. Not so much because of the torn t-shirt or anything, but it fits so perfectly with the title of the comic:
Eerie Cuties. They're cute, but quite a bit creepy, too. :-bd

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Called it...partially anyway. Brooke coils Layla up for a kiss. Only Layla manages to get out of it. Ah well.

I wonder, is Brooke losing herself to her "true nature" there, or is she just pissed enough at Layla that she wants to terrify her?
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

They're eerie and they're cutie
So kawaii yet still spooky

...Sadly, that's the best I can do right now. It's midnight, I'm drugged and have RL issues on my mind.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Caswaltz

Post by Caswaltz »

Moncappy, a similar could have happened to another character. Blair was just the most obsessive about his trait. Nina's ignorance and lack of social graces has disgraced GrAce on more than one occasion, more than enough for people to have hated how he was abused. If Brooke suddenly got popular with the guys and decided she would no longer hang out with her friends because it's not becoming of her new image, I could see that as possibly upsetting people. People do things that hurt others, even unintentionally. Had the orb arc ran longer, Blair might have eventually regretted his actions if Nina wouldn't turn back due to the orb making its alterations permanent (he did say that he would turn her back at home when she became he).

And we have to remember, any magic charm with a seemingly worthless effect could have been just as dangerous. Like, say, a magic eraser. It could erase anything. ANYTHING. People will get a hold of these things and bad things will happen, but that seems to be normal and typically reversible. And really, Blair's reign of terror last for only about an hour, with the only far reaching consequence is that someone now has switched genders. I wouldn't be able to begin to ponder how that would feel, but Ace is taking it well enough to not worry too much about it.

And I'm leaving it at this. No need to put everyone in a tizzy over whether or not Blair should have a rectangular mustache.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

*psst* Blair. After you recover from your beating / getting gnawed on by Cujo, E-mail me those pics. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

This arc has gotten strange.
Start running.

Please?

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

I'm still wondering how Blair got that plunger off his face. :-?