07-01-11 One's true nature

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: 07-01-11 One's true nature

Post by Azrael »

Kamino Neko wrote:Claret is a kind of wine. Cruising is an activity. Exactly what that activity is depends on when, where, and who the person your asking is.
This. The cruising would as on one's yacht. It's from the Napoleonic era Royal Navy, a euphanism for an easy mission with no hardship.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

Geeno wrote:
Aquila89 wrote:Maybe that's why Brooke didn't turn into a monster when she was fighting against the pheromone-crazed boys (http://www.eeriecuties.com/d/20100208.html), she was afraid that she couldn't control herself.
Gotta say that's almost a given now - seeing how Brooke regards her monstrous form. She seems to see it as a weakness (mentally/emotionally) rather than a strength (physically).
The incident with the mouse and her poor control of her snake form's instincts probably also contribute to her embarassment.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Makkabee

Post by Makkabee »

That she chose to name her pet after a popular candy was probably the first sign that this would not end well. Well, not for the mouse, anyway.
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

dragondeathlord

Post by dragondeathlord »

theodoric476 wrote:
She a Melusine, a there a sort of dragon/Lesser true Goddess /a feminine spirit of fresh waters/Mermaid,She can take the form of a serpent (spits Venom) a type dragon /a Woman and have wings if they want. There multi shape changers and forms they can take.

I hate to go over old ground but we have already established the creatures in Dave and Giz land march to their own drummers. They have the powers Dave and Giz give them. There is no reason to suspect that Brook or her kind have the powers of Melusine had in Celtic mythology. For one thing did Melusine go around eating live mice?
Just thought share legend as Melusine are not exactly common myth and point out she could have fangs be venomous and still be a constrictor and may not be limited to just one form. As for eating mice? Why not?
I decided to put this in my signature to save time explaining. My eyes are not the best and though I often use and depend on speech recognition software that is not 100%. And I do not always use it to type as it is aggravating. So I typing blind folded half the time or squinting. And the Ease of Access magnifier a pain, some times literally to use. So my typing sucks hard boiled Ostridge eggs through a ten foot straw. So to those that got to deal with it my sincere apologies.