03-01-11 double pepperoni with sausage

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Sacramento Tzar

Re: 03-01-11 double pepperoni with sausage

Post by Sacramento Tzar »

I noticed that Seth isn't there when she was younger. Must before she got him as a pet/familar?
There needs to be an Eeiriecuties.com/Monsterful.com crossover in the future. Just saying.

Macarius

Post by Macarius »

I could see not eating mice anymore, but no meat at all seems a bit harsh.

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

It's nice to see this arc is still continuing. I do find it amusing it's Nina who is complaining about Nina taking a bite out of Chloe while Chloe says nothing. I bet Nina will be miffed with her sister for the next ten minutes or so.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

KZK

Post by KZK »

Mice don't live that long: 3-4 years (in a lab) tops. Unless it's enchanted in some way or a familiar of some sort (I think the snake is her familiar though). So it seems like she should be on her third or fourth mouse pet by now.
It's cheap to maintain Lies and expensive to maintain Trvth.
-KZK's Maxim

Klyfix

Post by Klyfix »

Hmm, so Brooke is kinda like Nina; not holding true to the nature of her type of creature. Granted that for Brooke it was an active choice, and I wonder what she was eating before the sixth birthday party.

I seem to recall seeing vegetarian pepperoni pizza in Trader Joe's at some point, so she doesn't necessarily have to deny herself pizza at other times.
V. S. Greene : klyfix@aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...
Klyfix''s Journal Thingy
A rodent with mad skillz, uh, no.

Power_Pachyderms

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

WCRI wrote:Little snake girls with blacked out eyes, and rat tails switching out from their mouths
*Urk*

Yea, I can't help but think of V.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...

Phazonfish

Post by Phazonfish »

Curse you 3AM and your denying me of the pizza that otherwise would be obtainable in 45 seconds.

zoom

Post by zoom »

TJgalon wrote:And now we know why she a vegan, neat :D
Well, she called herself vegetarian, not vegan.

A vegan wouldn't eat the cheese pizza, either.
SIG229

captainswift

Post by captainswift »

Right. The fact that she's eating pizza at all means she isn't vegan, as cheese is an animal product, and even the crust of a standard pizza is made from milk, and therefore not vegan. She's vegetarian.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

WCRI wrote:I can't place the reasons why... but that birthday party scene is creepy on a whole other level. .
Perhaps because it looks like there's a lovecraftian monstrosity under the table that has tentacles and little girls coming out of it, with little tentacles coming out of the little girls?

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

So the three girls who seem to be at the heart of EC seem to be going against their natures. No wonder they get along! It makes me wonder if Layla might be right after all, Nina can eat blood but just does not want to.

"I like whisky. I always did and that is why I never drink it."
Robert E. Lee (Probable son of an alcoholic)

You have got to know your Limitations.
Dirty Harry/ Magnum Force

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Harry Lime/ The Third Man
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

David Johnston wrote:
WCRI wrote:I can't place the reasons why... but that birthday party scene is creepy on a whole other level. .
Perhaps because it looks like there's a lovecraftian monstrosity under the table that has tentacles and little girls coming out of it, with little tentacles coming out of the little girls?
It took me a sec, but I figured it out, They are simply in their "snakey" forms. Look back at when Brooke dealt with lizard-dee and lizard-dum, same eyes.

Although, now I wanna meet her family. Since snakes can have a dozen eggs (Or offspring for those that birth live young), I wonder if those are her sisters, and why aren't they at the school. :-?
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

KZK

Post by KZK »

Adamas wrote: It took me a sec, but I figured it out, They are simply in their "snakey" forms.
Naga. The word you are looking for is Naga.
It's cheap to maintain Lies and expensive to maintain Trvth.
-KZK's Maxim

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

I'd thought of that, even called her a Naga before her profile was put up on the cast page. But for all I know a Melusine and a Naga might have...issues in this world.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Layla doesn't eat her pizza crust- I'm not surprised. Maybe Chloe should tell Nina that she actually enjoyed Layla's biting her. I'm glad Brooke doesn't eat live mice, and that I read this page well before breakfast.