29-12-10 Magick Chicks - Holiday Special - 2 of 2

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Sacramento Tzar

Re: 29-12-10 Magick Chicks - Holiday Special - 2 of 2

Post by Sacramento Tzar »

Perhaps it's a school that Artemis Fowl and Holly Short founded after their book adventures... naming it after Artemis of course because of his ego and because his money was what was needed to found the school to begin with *megawink*

Seriously, it's probally a school for hunters like Dragondeathlord suggested. The fact that it might be all female would just be an added penalty (for most of the trio) added bonus (for the audience and perhaps one of the trio if you know what I mean *smallerwink*)
There needs to be an Eeiriecuties.com/Monsterful.com crossover in the future. Just saying.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Okay, the Principal? I love :x

Oh, I can't wait for this to start. :ymdevil:
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Azrael wrote:
Paul wrote:Aw man, you guys are such teases.

Well Miss Gisele did study with the Master. :p
I almost wrote a T(ease) Campbell comment, but since I'm annoyed with him, I decided against it. ;)

Count de Money

Post by Count de Money »

EVIL LAUGHTER OF DOOOOOOM for the win.

After reading some of the other comments, it's entirely possible the Hellrunes are being sent to a slayers' school, possibly on a deep-cover recon mission. You know, keep your friends close and your enemies closer sort of deal. That would make things interesting -- how do three witches assimilate into a culture dedicated to destroying creatures like them? Maybe Magick Chicks could have a 21 Jump Street vibe.

I could see Tiffany showing up as a legacy. She comes from a long line of slayers, but has the intelligence and wisdom of a bag of hammers. Thus she could be comic relief and a legitimate threat at the same time.

My webcomic list gets longer and longer...
"Tall and dark and really handsome ... the hunk from Oo-Oo-Nima's real dumb ... And when he strolls, each one he strolls by goes, 'BLEAAAAAAH!'"
-- Dot Warner

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

Do not forget that Giz and Dave have already indicated that Tiffany would be a part of "Magick Chicks." Though I would agree that Tiffany is not the brightest bulb she does have her strong suit, she appears to have an encyclopedic know age of those things arcane. If I were to create Tiffany as a D & D (3.5) character she would have an extremely low wisdom, reasonable, but not high intelligence and a skill focus in knowledge /Arcane.
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!
UAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAARGHHHHHH!!!!!

:ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

scatcat_sw

Post by scatcat_sw »

Thank you Giz, that was a much better use of screens for shading :x
Exactly what I was blabbering about.

And the story line... :ymdevil:

verityheld

Post by verityheld »

Motto above the Gates of Hell= Abandon Hope Ye Who Enter Here.

Motto above the door to the Principal's Office= Do Not Abandon Hope; I Need Something To Crush!

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Ravenhull wrote:And based on the little bit that we could see of the Principal, some kind of animated Japanesse doll?
Without colour, or seeing her whole face, it's currently impossible to tell which, but likely a Ao-Nyobo, or Ohaguro-Bettari. Given the hiding of her upper face, likely the latter. But the blackened teeth and kimono are important parts of both creature's descriptions, in any case.

An animate doll may very well have the look, but since there's already Blair filling the 'animate doll' niche, and there being creatures with the appropriate form, it seems unlikely.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Have fun girls, and say hi to Tiffany for me! ;-)

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

Hmmm this would be the first time I ever start reading a webcomic, i wonder what that be like, lol.
"Somebody just stake me now"

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

IF... the academy has anything to do with the Greek Goddess (at all) then it most likely is an all girl school, that is strict on fraternizing in any sexual context (which of course means its a school chock full of lesbians of all types) Probably a very nature oriented facility, so in terms of "magical" creatures there's likely to be a number of nature types there. Probably has mandatory classes on child birthing (others' children, not meant to be their own) And probably something to do with "righteous furry" or enacting "justice" Of course, there's probably an elective course on archery or some such.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

wasipurple

Post by wasipurple »

Maybe it actually is a high school for normal humans in which they'll have to hide their nature. Tiffany could attend such a school, too.

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

Maybe it is an academy for magical male cats. Can you not just see the trio sitting, in their sailor uniforms; at their tiny desks surrounded by cats doing likewise Maybe Tiffany is a transfer student too. Yea! That's the ticket!
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Are you saying our rampant, unsubstantiated, and probably wrong speculation is silly? 8-}
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."