17-12-10 the sexy chart

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

zoom

Re: 17-12-10 the sexy chart

Post by zoom »

Layla is just trying to get her share of the Bailey's. Secondhand.
SIG229

bokonondeemax

Post by bokonondeemax »

All those girls have seen what happens when Chloe's powers get out of control...none of them want to end up stiff and gray. What a waste of a good buzz that would be.

However if Layla puts Chloe out for the night, all bets are off. Especially if Layla absorbs some of the demonic 'tude :D
Bulls*** makes the flowers grow and that's beautiful.

sylentknight

Post by sylentknight »

NekoLLX wrote: Hey now werewolves arent all puppies and sun shine they have a darkside tooo
I agree. I don't expect Ace to turn into a horn dog here and start getting frisky with the girls, but do you really see him turning into a "hungry" wolf according to the way he's been depicted so far? I understand that he's the "nice guy" (I'm one and it sucks) so Ace will most likely always do the right thing. But maybe because of Gary in Menage a 3, I'm ready to see the guys in these stories be a little, just a little, more Alpha and less Beta ( or in their case Omega).

It may still happen. Things might get out of control and Ace may come through for everyone. He doesn't have to be "macho" or "manly", just...stronger. :)
I do so relish these times of peril.
- Sheen from Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

This STORY line is going off the sexy chart....whoo-hoo! (fans self)

Of course you don't have to ask Layla to bite you twice, but will she get in trouble for biting her guests? In addition to the alcohol? And what effect is biting a succubus going to have on her?

And how embarassed is Chloe going to be when she sobers up and hears about her behavior? Ouch.... :p

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

Ace, like a lot of 14 year old boys, just doesn't know what to do when a girl makes advances. He's supposed to chase her, not the other way around. It completely weirds out younger boys when things go so against the scenario they were raised to believe. In a few years he'll be more adaptable to unusual circumstances, but right now he's confused and just wants out of the confusing situation. Chloe basically taunting Ace with "be a man" can't have helped Ace's mental state.

Also, knowing the commenters on this board, I can't believe I'm the only who noticed this -- Does Layla intend a double entendre when she tells Chloe not to get him "wet" on a full moon? Yes, I realize there are many interpretations of that comment; I just wonder if this was an intended meaning as well, considering the circumstances.
PIXIE MEL!!!

bokonondeemax

Post by bokonondeemax »

nah, we just figured we'd let you take point on that, lol. She's just talking about wet dog stink. Other interpretations are entirely up to the reader. O:-)

DrkFire666

Post by DrkFire666 »

outlier1985 wrote:
Dirty n Evil wrote:For those who question Ace's actions, consider this...

1. He's not sure why Chloe has started acting so very forwards towards all the girls, so he's doubtlessly questioning what's going on.
2. He might actually be worried about being seen as taking advantage of a girl when inebriated, especially when they've just accepted him into their group.
3. He's physically a girl, but you still seem to think like a boy - which is all sorts of messed up. So when a girl as attractive as Chloe decides to then come onto him, he's probably going to feel all out of sorts because his biology doesn't quite match his personal gender identity. He's young, he might not have managed a lot of "alone time" with any girlfriends as a boy... a reason for a lot of guys to get nervous when a move is made on them. And now, he's in a body that is very unfamiliar and he isn't sure how to react if things get frisky. He's going to be even more nervous!

I agree with all of the above. Besides all of this, I don't see how Ace is a 'wuss' for not just pouncing on Chloe like some lecherous horndog. I realize a lot of people would like to see that, but we have to take into account that even if he hadn't been gender-swapped, Ace is a shy teenaged boy. It'd be majorly OOC for him to just TAP THAT, so to speak.

I personally would have the same reaction, but my default tactic is to keep everyone at arm's legnth. :p

EDIT: Also, BAD LAYLA! NO BITE! *spray bottle*
Aren't we forgetting one small detail that would explain his/her lack of enthusiasm. Quite simply he doesn't want his soul sucked out. Although it just might be worth it. :ymblushing:

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

Another thing I liked about this run - Chloe targets Brooke; Brooke is confused and frightened and shifts Chloe's attentions elsewhere. Chloe targets Ace; Ace is confused and frightened and shifts Chloe's attentions elsewhere. Chloe targets Layla; Layla is confused and frightened, and the "Ice Queen" melts into a little puddle of desire. Nice display of control, Layla. :))
PIXIE MEL!!!

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Geeno wrote:Ace, like a lot of 14 year old boys, just doesn't know what to do when a girl makes advances.
Believe me, you don't have to be 14 to be put into a flat spin by an unexpected turn of events. I was in my late twenties and married with two children. The boss' secretary was a great girl who I found very attractive and had become quite friendly with. I walked into her office one day to get something from the stationery cupboard and she suddenly said "How would you feel about an affair?"

I stood by the cupboard doing a great impression of a goldfish, with my mouth opening and closing but no sound coming out.

Then she continued "Only an old boyfriend has got back in contact and I quite fancy him but I don't want to break up with my fiancé. I thought I'd ask you whether you thought I should see both of them. What do you think?"

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

badwolf wrote:This STORY line is going off the sexy chart....whoo-hoo! (fans self)

Of course you don't have to ask Layla to bite you twice, but will she get in trouble for biting her guests?

Mrs. Delacroix reminded Brooke and GrAce to wash their necks for a reason.

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

It is a good thing Maria reminded the girls to wash their necks...No wait... Chloe did not wash her neck! OH NO!
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

lincoln

Post by lincoln »

Based on Layla's previous victims (other than Tiifany, and that was a unique situaion), you would think that Chloe may be out for awhile. And based on Maria's comments about Chloe's mom, it may be that Chloe's blood has something special beyond just the taste. depending on Nina's state, which looked a bit iffy in the last comic, it may be down to Brooke and Ace.

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

By the way, I'd like to see the Sexy Chart.

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

Pass the Succubus is a party game I was not familiar with - what does Layla get for......I have no idea if that's winning the game or losing it.

bokonondeemax

Post by bokonondeemax »

Aquila89 wrote:By the way, I'd like to see the Sexy Chart.
clicky: Chloe's Sexy Chart :x
Last edited by bokonondeemax on Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.