17-12-10 the sexy chart

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Geeno

Re: 17-12-10 the sexy chart

Post by Geeno »

BobDole wrote:Pass the Succubus is a party game I was not familiar with - what does Layla get for......I have no idea if that's winning the game or losing it.
I wish we had played that at my teen parties - they would've been way more popular.
With her in her current drunken state, maybe "Spin the Succubus" is an appropriate name for this game.
PIXIE MEL!!!

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Incidentally, I notice GrAce changed out of the dress after admiring herself.

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

bokonondeemax wrote: clicky: Chloe's Sexy Chart :x
Wow, thanks. That's pretty good.

Eris Lobo

Post by Eris Lobo »

Some doodle! :-bd

But ... where's Johnny Depp? Y'know, the sexiest man alive? Or is he not on the chart because it would be too obvious?

Okay ... former sexiest man alive, but, still, y'know ...???

:p

Quote removed. The DAMNed
Rowlf!!!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Bokonondeemax, that's awesome!!! :))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Chiyosuke

Post by Chiyosuke »

My english is not too good. Can somebody explain to me the "Don't get him wet on a full moon" line?

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Kamino Neko wrote:
Paul wrote:Now we can visualize a scenario of how Maria knows Adora's sweet. :))
You couldn't before? <_<
I suppose I should have stated the qualifier "fits within the parameters of the comic." :p

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

@Eris Lobo: Johnny Depp was long ago retired as the King of All that is Sexy when even Chuck Norris confessed to being somewhat attracted to him, so he doesn't count.
Last edited by Geeno on Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

Chiyosuke wrote:My english is not too good. Can somebody explain to me the "Don't get him wet on a full moon" line?
Well as someone else mentioned she might just be referring to that awful smell wet dogs emit; I was commenting on "wet" as an expression describing girls who are sexually excited and wondering if Layla intended a double meaning in her comment. She sure thought it was funny.
PIXIE MEL!!!

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

Chiyosuke wrote:My english is not too good. Can somebody explain to me the "Don't get him wet on a full moon" line?
It is mostly a reference to dogs stinking to high heaven when wet. Chloe had just made a reference to how much better Ace smelled compared to Brooke. Layla was just commenting on that. Remember Layla's nickname for Ace is "Fido" and she seems to take a delight in reminding Ace of his canine heritage.
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

This strip absolutely needs to feature a gender-switched David Hasselhoff.

Chiyosuke

Post by Chiyosuke »

Thank you for the explains, now i got it!

bokonondeemax

Post by bokonondeemax »

There were a bunch of people drinking Irish Car Bombs at the pub last night...I got some of them to toast Chloe's health B-) The girls were like "Which of us is Chloe? Is that some sort of pet name?" I told them they all had a lil bit of Chloe in them....

Also, the after midnite crowd seemed to be playing a lot of "Pass The Succubus." Those ones tended to have their wings tattooed on though.
Bulls*** makes the flowers grow and that's beautiful.

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

@bokonondeemax: That's good :))

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Okay, I've left this alone for nigh two days now, and still, no one has said it, or anything about it.

Need any be reminded that there are two vampires there? So why'd Chloe automatically go for Layla, and not Nina? Nina not drinking blood and all that aside.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw