08-12-10 Oooooh, boy.

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

BrianX

Re: 08-12-10 Oooooh, boy.

Post by BrianX »

Well, if I was suddenly a girl, I'd possibly be able to deal with it if I was that hot...

However, if Ace gets transformed back, he might be just a wee bit confused... I'm still holding out for the possibility that he can gender-swap as well as species-swap...

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

Let us go down the checklist!

1) They have had the obligatory pillow fight
2) They are doing the makeovers
3) At least Brook had started to run around in her panties

What is left?

Games and..... Gossip.

Who cares about the games, let the gossip begin. If nothing else it should give new insight into Ace's mindset.
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

lincoln

Post by lincoln »

my first post.....wooohooo...

My guess is that Ace is going to be very conflicted if he ever has an opportunity to switch back. At least initially he wanted to remain a boy, which shouldn’t be surprising, and even here he’s lamenting the fact that he should be spending more time trying to figure out how to reverse things, but he has begun to see the advantages of being female. And any relationships that develop while he’s female will make it even that much harder to decide what to do – if he ever has that chance.
What I’m waiting to see is what exactly is bringing on his response in the latest strip. Is it just attraction to himself? I kinda think not. That last panel just doesn’t seem very Ace-ish to me. I’m reminded of the Karen character in Penny and Aggie, who has a big personality change after a makeover in that strip. Not that I think Ace will ever be as evil as Karen, but he may well be seeing things from a very different perspective now.

Caswaltz

Post by Caswaltz »

Who knows, we might somehow end up with both male AND female Aces as separate characters down the line.

I find it hilarious that people are arguing "Girl ace might be girly due to the orb changing her to the core of her being" when Giz and Dave used the same reason to defend Nina and Brooke getting "friendly". That is saying that it's not a possibility (if not more than), just noting the similarity of the arguments.

Also, not sure how Ace is going to handle "time of the months" or if he would even have them. Would the cycle begin the moment he became a girl? Would it take a while for the body to acclimate to the change in chemical balances? Possibly when he allows himself to be more feminine (if he's been resistant all this time, it may have prevented the hormone cycle)... Ruh-roh!

kitsune9tails

Post by kitsune9tails »

cherry werewolf Ace
what if her Monthly Visit
is on the full moon?

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

Puppy and the reflection looks disturbingly like a combination of "Oh, I'm HOT!!! and love at first sight... :x :ymsick: 8-}
Last edited by Border Prince on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

zoom

Post by zoom »

can we get a reaction from Ace's daddy on his son's transformation to his daughter, or can we assume he's readily accepted this already?
If I had to guess, I'd say that Ace's Paw (yeah, I went there) doesn't know yet.

Here's a twist. Ace gets changed back, but from now on instead a werewolf, he's a were-babe.
SIG229

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Would definitely be a different twist on 'that time of month'.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

Caswaltz wrote:Who knows, we might somehow end up with both male AND female Aces as separate characters down the line.

I find it hilarious that people are arguing "Girl ace might be girly due to the orb changing her to the core of her being" when Giz and Dave used the same reason to defend Nina and Brooke getting "friendly". That is saying that it's not a possibility (if not more than), just noting the similarity of the arguments.

Also, not sure how Ace is going to handle "time of the months" or if he would even have them. Would the cycle begin the moment he became a girl? Would it take a while for the body to acclimate to the change in chemical balances? Possibly when he allows himself to be more feminine (if he's been resistant all this time, it may have prevented the hormone cycle)... Ruh-roh!
This IS a fantasy reality created by Giz and Dave. They are the ultimate authority, even when they change their minds. So one argument is as valid as another. That's the fun of web comic fora.

And it IS "fora", not "forums". Atria, Stadia ... DATA for that matter.
It's also "indices", not "indexes".
Indices and Stadia are hatefully flagged as a misspelling, while indexes stadiums are A-okay. Grrrrrr. I hate the dumbing down of language.
Good God, dumbing is flagged as a misspell. At least dumming is as well.
I'm depressed now .... :((
PIXIE MEL!!!

Quanta

Post by Quanta »

So does Ace's reaction mean his/her assimilation into the Girl Collective is complete? :o

Caswaltz

Post by Caswaltz »

Geeno wrote:This IS a fantasy reality created by Giz and Dave. They are the ultimate authority, even when they change their minds. So one argument is as valid as another. That's the fun of web comic fora.

And it IS "fora", not "forums". Atria, Stadia ... DATA for that matter.
It's also "indices", not "indexes".
Indices and Stadia are hatefully flagged as a misspelling, while indexes stadiums are A-okay. Grrrrrr. I hate the dumbing down of language.
Good God, dumbing is flagged as a misspell. At least dumming is as well.
I'm depressed now .... :((
Just marking that the argument used to defend their original presentation was later used as a possibility of what might occur to some poor genderbent soul. I don't like it when an author's work is compromised too much from the original intent (that was just a small detail). Even should I despise the final result, I respect it to exist (otherwise I would rewrite the end to Blue Gender). I just don't like when that final result is due to what seems akin to the screaming of infants.

BABIES!

And you only have yourself to blame for working yourself up over something no one had even a chance to comment on.

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

Just allowing my bitterness over "spell" checkers come out.
PIXIE MEL!!!

zoom

Post by zoom »

Do you think Melissa uses a spell checker?
SIG229

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Something tells me that Mel is too arrogant to use one... despite despairingly needing too. ;) 8-}
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Novur

Post by Novur »

Has anyone called the Three Laws of Gender Bending yet?