Dangerously Chloe 14-03-19 Something to Wear

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Dr. Jamming

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-03-19 Something to Wear

Post by Dr. Jamming »

Fereshte wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:32 pm
If this is the first time Naomi has seen god-teddy/i, why is she speaking about him like he’s an object? Not “omg, look at the size of YOU” or “what happened to you?” She’s speaking about him despite him being right there in the same room. If she cared for him at all, her first reaction should be towards him as a person, not an object and then a dick.
She referred to him as "him" and not "it", just as one would refer to a person. He's clearly not engaged in the conversation, so she's speaking to the person who is and who was already speaking to her.

brasca

Post by brasca »

And seeing as how Teddy got a nice eyeful of Naomi before dressing her she’s got every right to take a look.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

brasca wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:28 pm
And seeing as how Teddy got a nice eyeful of Naomi before dressing her she’s got every right to take a look.
I somehow doubt Teddy noticed - or cared - about Naomi's state of undress.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

The lights are on, but there doesn't seem to be any one home.

Fereshte

Post by Fereshte »

Dr. Jamming wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:00 pm
Fereshte wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:32 pm
If this is the first time Naomi has seen god-teddy/i, why is she speaking about him like he’s an object? Not “omg, look at the size of YOU” or “what happened to you?” She’s speaking about him despite him being right there in the same room. If she cared for him at all, her first reaction should be towards him as a person, not an object and then a dick.
She referred to him as "him" and not "it", just as one would refer to a person. He's clearly not engaged in the conversation, so she's speaking to the person who is and who was already speaking to her.
Except she should be referring TO him, not of him. She should have at least tried to talk to him before realizing he’s not engaged in the conversation. Like a simple “what happened to you?” And when getting no response a “what happened to him?” because this just comes off like she’s referencing an acquaintance rather than a man she supposedly loves. Also a “omg you have four arms!” probably would’ve been fitting too.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

He conjured up the outfit. It's a magical outfit. What may look uncomfortable could easily be comfortable, due to magic. :p

brasca

Post by brasca »

JoybuzzerX wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:57 am
He conjured up the outfit. It's a magical outfit. What may look uncomfortable could easily be comfortable, due to magic. :p
Seeing as how Teddy can manipulate matter at the molecular level it's not out of realm of possibilities. Naomi could be wearing something that's more silicion than crystal, but it looks cold and angular.

otaku247

Post by otaku247 »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:17 am
I guess skimpy bikini outfits are a standard fantasy trope, but they usually have something beneath the metal, like leather - but here, having solid crystal pressed against one's bare skin would be uncomfortable to say the least.
To be honest I read this particular strip today and was thinking I was sure that I had seen this exact outfit beforehand, but it turns out it was just something similar from a vague memory of reading Urusei Yatsura back when Viz was still translating and throwing out monthly comic issues before collecting them as TPB's. Almost all the alien females in that universe had some bizzarely impractical bikini armour suits (characters like Benten and Ran spring to mind) so maybe Jason is just channeling his Inner Rumiko Takahashi. Man, that series was weird - though maybe it's because I liked the antics of Lum and friends that I ended up enjoying Gisele's Cool Cat Studio.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

What does Naomi mean by "the size mine was?" Did I miss something about her in a previous strip?

Zellgato

Post by Zellgato »

Milnoc wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:34 pm
What does Naomi mean by "the size mine was?" Did I miss something about her in a previous strip?
I think it was when she walked in on Teddi about to fellate Ted. She made reference to her past shenangans. One of which where she dated a....mermaid? or something. and during which time she magically acquired a dingdong of impressive proportions with which she had shenangans with said mermaid?
---------

also on the topic of who and how she is referring. She is rather used to insanity situations. She pretty quickly guessed that that was Ted/di. and rather quickly saw the slave collar, and who was commanding.
She basically saw the situation, and moved directly to assessing and addressing the one in power. It is often forgotten but this girl has seen A LOT and has dealt with A LOT. LIke rival (if not over beats) Ted in the supernatural department. So she would plainly know that talking to the brain slave would have little outcome in the current situation. She's weaponless, and was teleported somewhere she knows not where.

This of course excludes the "wow dingdong size" but that is a fairly reasonable reaction honestly considering she's seen it all before the transformation, is currently dressed by them, and is extremely tired and mentally fatigued (given the previous adventure she came back and the comments with her flatmates for lack of a better term). Tired. Stressed human brains often association jump

Onyx

Post by Onyx »

Wait, Naomi had a penis? When and why? How much time has passed since Chloe clapped that collar on Teddy again?

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Here's the reference. It was only mentioned in one strip which is why I missed it. http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... is-weirder